Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had gin calendars twice. We had one each on the 1st of the month for a year and found new ones we liked!

I've only ever had a Body Shop one which was from the 1st year they did them and nobody was buying due to the prices, so I got one 50% off. Next year - they sold out instantly.

Reactions: 4
Yeah fair enough. I wouldn't want it around the place for a full year. But why don't they just sell taster boxes, why call them advent calenders and only have them at a particular time of year? Same with the beauty ones. There are all sorts of ways to buy sets and minis. The answer to this is to promote over consumption of things you don't need. It's a gimmick. Would you buy it if it wasn't wrapped up in a bow for Christmas?

Reactions: 7
Yeah fair enough. I wouldn't want it around the place for a full year. But why don't they just sell taster boxes, why call them advent calenders and only have them at a particular time of year? Same with the beauty ones. There are all sorts of ways to buy sets and minis. The answer to this is to promote over consumption of things you don't need. It's a gimmick. Would you buy it if it wasn't wrapped up in a bow for Christmas?
This is why I only ever want a chocolate or food advent calendar (not an alcoholic one). I understand if you're 100% devoted to a certain brand, you use their stuff all the time and will use everything in the calendar you can make a decent saving with *some* of the advent calendars. But I don't think anyone would really use or want every item they get.

Reactions: 6
love fleur and all but anyone else think her eyebrows in her recent video are a liiiitle too close together… was looking for ages thinking something looked odd

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Timely reminder that this woman whines about her very privileged life when people lost jobs, homes, loved ones etc, pissed off to Dubai to avoid lockdown and took taxpayer money to keep their multimillion family business rich. She can get in the sea.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Those Manolos look quite tacky in black leather IMO: I think in a jewel-toned satin they're iconic. In black leather and on Fleur's trotters I suspect they'll look like a knockoff tbh.
Don't even get me started on the knackered looking Golden Goose yokes with the burnt soles and meaningful quote. Tacktastic.

Reactions: 15
Did she just say the flat was too '2015' because of the grey and glass!? Like whut? Is that a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jesus that’s very insulting to everyone who *gasp* decorated their house six years ago and hasn’t the funds to redo it. What’s wrong with it? She hardly ever stays there anyway, what does it matter if its style is too “2015”, whatever that means. Must be nice to have the money to piss away so casually

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jesus that’s very insulting to everyone who *gasp* decorated their house six years ago and hasn’t the funds to redo it. What’s wrong with it? She hardly ever stays there anyway, what does it matter if it’s style is too “2015”, whatever that means. Must be nice to have the money to piss away so casually
One of their many homes to redecorate 🙄 They need to upgrade anyways...where does Riv sleep?!?! 🤣 How awful...she doesn’t have her own wing in the London flat. 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 9
One of their many homes to redecorate 🙄 They need to upgrade anyways...where does Riv sleep?!?! 🤣 How awful...she doesn’t have her own wing in the London flat. 🙃
It’s all about aesthetics isn’t it. I would rather my place be homely and albeit outdated tahn on point and sterile. Silly girl.

Reactions: 14
It’s all about aesthetics isn’t it. I would rather my place be homely and albeit outdated tahn on point and sterile. Silly girl.
I like the flat except for the glass coffee table: it's so pointy and modern and cheap looking. Totally at odds with the cool wall panel thingies.

Reactions: 6
Jesus that’s very insulting to everyone who *gasp* decorated their house six years ago and hasn’t the funds to redo it. What’s wrong with it? She hardly ever stays there anyway, what does it matter if its style is too “2015”, whatever that means. Must be nice to have the money to piss away so casually
Its absolutely nauseating given what is going on in the world. Yes, we’re aware you’re rich, but stop being so f-ing entitled.

Reactions: 11
It’s vulgar. “Ugh guys my central London apartment that I don’t even live in is like soooo 2015, update needed asap so it’ll still live in sterile idleness with no one in it but at least it’ll be trendy right?”. What a complaint to have eh? Like Chandler in Friends “oh no my diamond shoes are too tight and my wallet is too small for my fifties!”

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Earlier this year she commented how some rose gold themed makeup that was just released as very "2018". God imagine "being rich" as a personality.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.