Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Swipeuplikeandshare for the thread title!

I'll quickly recap the latest drama for anyone who missed it: Fabulous Magazine used the words 'Fleur De Force' on a magazine cover featuring Fleur East, which FDF got pissed about, pointing out that 'Fleur De Force' is her trademark. Did Fleur contact the magazine privately or deal with this via her lawyers? Nope. Mean Girl De Force called Fleur East out on Instagram, set her minions on Fleur East and left a snarky 'Oh hey!' comment on Fleur East's IG. Fleur East then spent the rest of the day defending herself against Fleur's followers, explaining that she doesn't 'write the headlines,' while FDF sat back, laughed, and called her lawyers (probably).

In other news, Fleur, who is looking increasing plastic, got a new nose. She also went on holiday to Cornwall, is just back from Portugal, and has another trip to Portugal booked already, despite the fact that she claims to be anxious about travelling during the pandemic. Oh yeah, this is why we call her Fleur De Liar...

Anything else? Add it in comments.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Forgot to mention that she is losing tones of followers per day and just like the botox she is also injecting herself fake followers time to time.
Brands started to ditch her and as always she is doing undisclosed ads. The worst she is pretending to show concern about the hell happening in Afghanistan when she already showed thar she doesn't care about anyone but herself and she is loves her white privilege and wealthy life

Reactions: 26

I'll quickly recap the latest drama for anyone who missed it: Fabulous Magazine used the words 'Fleur De Force' on a magazine cover featuring Fleur East, which FDF got pissed about, pointing out that 'Fleur De Force' is her trademark. Did Fleur contact the magazine privately or deal with this via her lawyers? Nope. Mean Girl De Force called Fleur East out on Instagram, set her minions on Fleur East and left a snarky 'Oh hey!' comment on Fleur East's IG. Fleur East then spent the rest of the day defending herself against Fleur's followers, explaining that she doesn't 'write the headlines,' while FDF sat back, laughed, and called her lawyers (probably).

In other news, Fleur, who is looking increasing plastic, got a new nose. She also went on holiday to Cornwall, is just back from Portugal, and has another trip to Portugal booked already, despite the fact that she claims to be anxious about travelling during the pandemic. Oh yeah, this is why we call her Fleur De Liar...

This is my biggest accomplishment this month 🥰

Reactions: 6
Oh hm, not surprised she got it done. I can't believe how stiff her face has become. It's a good thing she has such large speaking eyes

Reactions: 4
Where did Fleur's thumbnail disappear to? I'm sure she had one before. Has she been demoted to 'no thumbnail' status? Was this literally a trademark infringement?! Oh hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goes to show how irrelevant she is lmao. People whose job it is to be informed about media don't even think of her when they slap a headline on a magazine cover. She's so petty, I'm honestly shocked that she set off a bunch of fangirls on a woman who has nothing to do with the cover of the magazine. Why even tag Fleur East? Go back to your Dubai suite FleurDeForce™.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Boot room, wealthy people privilege that you commoners will never have, a sink and a larger table would have been more useful to wash and cut their dogs hair there and stop that disgusting habit of doing it in the kitchen.

Reactions: 25
This selfish cow's videos keep popping up on my YT homepage, even though I haven't been subscribed in months. The title is very cringe. Could someone tell that snobby, dim witted, jackass to remove that stick that's lodged in her va-jay and refer to that room by its proper name, which is a mudroom? I'd tell her myself but no way am I giving her a view. I hate people like her. Maybe all that hair dye is leaching into the two brain cells she has left.

Reactions: 6
This selfish cow's videos keep popping up on my YT homepage, even though I haven't been subscribed in months. The title is very cringe. Could someone tell that snobby, dim witted, jackass to remove that stick that's lodged in her va-jay and refer to that room by its proper name, which is a mudroom? I'd tell her myself but no way am I giving her a view. I hate people like her. Maybe all that hair dye is leaching into the two brain cells she has left.
I'm neither British nor American but I understood that mudroom was the American term and bootroom the British one?

Reactions: 19
Maybe she'll do the flower arranging room next. How lucky would us plebs be to see that?? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't really complain about mudroom/boot room. In that sort of house, in England, it's always called a boot room on the floorplan.

Reactions: 13
I really like the boot/Dog room, she has good (classic of course) taste

Reactions: 10
Fleur has been sharing her life online since 2009… and still has absolutely no idea how to dress herself!!! All that money and so clueless!

Reactions: 10
Fleur's had her nose 'topped up' already, which seems really soon, given that she only had it done around three months ago. Does her nose need constant maintenance now? I don't know about this stuff.

She's also had more botox - she's shown it on her stories.

Reactions: 9
Fleur's had her nose 'topped up' already, which seems really soon, given that she only had it done around three months ago. Does her nose need constant maintenance now? I don't know about this stuff.

She's also had more botox - she's shown it on her stories.
Yes, it will need ongoing maintenance if she wants to keep it looking like it does now without going the surgical route. However, it shouldn't really need topped up at this point so she's probably had it tweaked a bit to get the look she wants if it wasn't quite right on the first attempt. The filler should last for quite a few months, although it varies depending on individual metabolism.

Personally I think it's a huge waste of money, but that's not really a concern for Fleur (even though she's super tight about spending money on other things). These vloggers who started doing YouTube in their 20s are clearly freaking out about getting older. It's obvious that Fleur is now on the botox/fillers path and it's incredibly hard to stop that you've started – she's already over-doing the botox and she's only in her early 30s...

Reactions: 13
Fleur started getting fillers and botox quite young, not long ago botox was reserved to + 50 women, her face is completely plastic, she is a mean witch but she had a cute natural face she didn't need anything of that.

My mum got a nose surgery bwfore I was born and never had to do anything to it not sure what Fleur did as I couldn't care less on watching her video

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fleur started getting fillers and botox quite young, not long ago botox was reserved to + 50 women, her face is completely plastic, she is a mean witch but she had a cute natural face she didn't need anything of that.

My mum got a nose surgery bwfore I was born and never had to do anything to it not sure what Fleur did as I couldn't care less on watching her video
She's just had fillers - some people do it when they're considering surgery but want to see how it will look first.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.