Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Welshgal I'm sorry, I know were probably long over it at this point but I have to say something about Vanezia who you talked about being an influencer worth following. She is actually part of a huge MLM in Germany, Life+, and is actively exploiting and scamming a huge amount of her followers into using and buying the "Stoffwechselkur" (which is a weight loss program that entails eating only 500 kcal a day + mega expensive pills, obviously bought form her) and other bogus products from her. She and also her boyfriend are contributors to these predatory tactis and just recently stopped advertising it on their channels due to another german influencer revealing their barely legal practices. She also keeps fighting german law in regards as to what is considered advertisement on her channel (the rules here seem to be much stricter compared to the UK or US) and what isn't. She has just recently lost in front of court but will now push it to a higher instance because she is too stubborn (or dumb?) to acknowledge ads. Again, sorry, that wasn't about Fleur but I wanted to maybe give you a bit of background knowledge about her. (I'm german) Hope I didn't offend you, obviously if you're only watching her for her pregnancy stuff that might not concern you at all.
I‘m actually speechless. Thank you for telling me! Can‘t believe I didn‘t know 😳

Reactions: 2
I‘m actually speechless. Thank you for telling me! Can‘t believe I didn‘t know
You're welcome! :) Just goes to show instagram is not even skin deep and practically never honest. If you check out her boyfriend's instagram you'll see it littered with the typical "inspirational" coaching quotes/entrepreneur stuff/MLM defending pictures and captions. Both of them removed their "double plus 5 times diamond whatever" status of the MLM after the scandal gained traction on instagram but they very much still sell the products and go on their yearly cruise to the caribbean I think, sponsored by Life+ for their best selling "agents" or whatever they are called.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her Q&A video thumbnail with the faux-surprised mouth open face and “babies?” and “baby update?” in the title/thumbnail just seems like Zalfie or Louise Pentland level of tacky to me.
Agree - very click-bait-y.

Reactions: 3
I think the play room is close to the kitchen and it's a room where things can be 'contained' and she can't break/damage anything when left alone. If I remember correctly, in one of her videos Mike and River were playing in another room - it was massive and had a huge rug but I think it didn't have any furniture. For River's bedroom, the only thing I can think of is maybe it is close to Fleur and Mike's bedroom and the other spare rooms are further away? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to keep her in a tiny room once she is no longer a baby.
I agree - I also think they only use a portion of their home as it is bloody huge and it wouldn't make sense financially (and logically) to use all of the rooms when they can make use of the rooms already on the side of the home they use.

Reactions: 5
New to Fleur's thread and I know this is where I'm supposed to rant so I hope I don't get a lot of hate for this but I just wanted to give some love to Fleur. I wasn't her biggest fan pre-River, I found her quite disrespectful during her trip to Japan with other youtubers but she's really grown on me a lot since having River. I thought she'd be like other annoying influencer moms who use and view their child/ren more as a money-making accessory than their own flesh and blood but Fleur has proved herself to be quite an amazing mom. I also love how she doesn't flaunt her wealth. It's obvious that Mike and her are pretty wealthy in their own right and it's refreshing to see her talk about saving up, making pre-loved purchases and even DIY-ing facets of their home. I'm quite disgusted by how ostentatious and wasteful most influencers/YTers are that Fleur's content has now become a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 26
I also love how she doesn't flaunt her wealth. It's obvious that Mike and her are pretty wealthy in their own right and it's refreshing to see her talk about saving up,
I think it’s pretty much agreed across the board that Fleur says she’s “saved up” for something because she thinks she should say that, because she knows she buys expensive things. There is no world in which she needs to save up for anything. Makes my eyes roll when she says that.

Reactions: 10
It is very odd. Surely they must have a much bigger room spare where River could go on her ride-ons etc. Fleur also referred to River using the sink in her room in years to come. River’s room is tiny compared to the other bedrooms we have seen.
Maybe they don’t want to risk spoiling her.
Maybe the play room/office is near River's bedroom? I don't know obviously, but perhaps that's a reason. I'm sure they have a dozen more, bigger rooms she can play in, but I like that it's a relatively small space.

I actually enjoy fleur’s content. Yes I can’t relate I live in a terraced house in Sheffield 😂 but I feel she’s very genuine doesn’t act up for the camera, or be overly giddy. I think she’s very honest about what she gets gifted unlike Lydia Millen and admits she’s very lucky. I find her just very easy to watch! And I have house envy - I love je house style a mix of old and new

Reactions: 22
I think it’s pretty much agreed across the board that Fleur says she’s “saved up” for something because she thinks she should say that, because she knows she buys expensive things. There is no world in which she needs to save up for anything. Makes my eyes roll when she says that.
I’ve always wondered if by saying she’s saved up for it she means she’s held off purchasing it for a little while, so it wasn’t an impulse purchase as it were. Of course everyone knows she can afford whatever she wants whenever she wants it, but she comes across to me as someone who doesn’t make big impulse purchases

Reactions: 20
The playroom is probably close to the kitchen. I think it’s a sensible choice, because if Fleur is cooking then she can keep an eye/ear out for her. River is too young to be playing alone on the other side of the house. I get the impression they want River to grow up with at least some normality and humility, which is difficult when you have the sort of wealth they do.

Reactions: 14
Definitely breaking the 6 person rule last night... Her sister and her family and her family were at her mum's house...hmmm

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Definitely breaking the 6 person rule last night... Her sister and her family and her family were at her mum's house...hmmm
Were there more than 6 adults? I thought kids under 12 didn't count towards the 6 rule or is that just in Scotland?

Reactions: 2
Maybe the play room/office is near River's bedroom? I don't know obviously, but perhaps that's a reason. I'm sure they have a dozen more, bigger rooms she can play in, but I like that it's a relatively small space.
That used to be the Flower room when it was the original working house. She mentioned it when she made it her office. I've driven past the house on my way to Leamington a few times and you can see it's a huge estate. Still as a part of it that is a working farm.

Kids are included in the rule of 6 in England regardless of their age
Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was just getting confused. Pretty annoying that Fleur did that then, although I do find it hard to get annoyed at her spending time with her family when other influencers are still going out partying during lockdowns

It's weird that she broke the rules given how worried and careful she has been up until now - at least on camera...

Reactions: 5
Question - if River was asleep and in her bedroom and didn’t mix with the people who came over, would that count as breaking rules?

Reactions: 1
New to this thread! I used to watch Fleur years ago when she was friends with all the British vloggers. I’ve dipped in and out over the years but something I’ve always wondered... where does all the money come from??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.