Flesh & Blood (ITV)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else started watching this 4 part series?

Finding the format really bizarre but enjoyed the first ep.
Any early guesses as to who the victim is?

I watched it last night quite enjoyed it. The neighbour seems odd wearing the present that was for Vivien. I'm not sure who the victim is I want to say Mark but is that too obvious?

I watched it last night quite enjoyed it. The neighbour seems odd wearing the present that was for Vivien. I'm not sure who the victim is I want to say Mark but is that too obvious?
Yeah she is an odd one.
I think it's Vivienne that's been murdered.

She managed to get the gravy out though 😂
She's a brilliant actress, I love her in most things she's been in.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she is an odd one.
I think it's Vivienne that's been murdered.

She managed to get the gravy out though 😂
She's a brilliant actress, I love her in most things she's been in.
I think Mark drugged her when she had the fall. Yes she was great in Harry Potter as Dolores Umbridge.

I think Mark drugged her when she had the fall. Yes she was great in Harry Potter as Dolores Umbridge.
Yeah me too.
But it seems too obvious to call it this early.

Yeah she's one of my fav characters in HP ☺
She was good in The Confession too.

It confused me at first not going to lie but I did get into it eventually. I’ll definitely be tuning in tonight again.

Its either the neighbour, or Mark himself set fire to it.
I'm enjoying it, I thought it was a little stilted at first, my hubby was like 'anything with her in it is boring' (talking about Imelda) But even hes hooked. I thought the victim was mark too..!! but yes a bit obvious.
the neighbour is a master manipulator !! do you think she was the one having an affair with the late husband??!!!! or am I barking??!! hahah
Also how hot is Russell Tovey! I LOVE HIM. I don't care that my gaydar is malfunctioning he is lovely!! lol lol lol

I'm enjoying it, I thought it was a little stilted at first, my hubby was like 'anything with her in it is boring' (talking about Imelda) But even hes hooked. I thought the victim was mark too..!! but yes a bit obvious.
the neighbour is a master manipulator !! do you think she was the one having an affair with the late husband??!!!! or am I barking??!! hahah
Also how hot is Russell Tovey! I LOVE HIM. I don't care that my gaydar is malfunctioning he is lovely!! lol lol lol
I dunno. I think he set fire to the car and the neighbour saw it, and he's aware the neighbour saw it.
Something is telling me the two of them are linked in someway. Also think that somethings going to arise from the death of the neighbours little boy. That Mark was his surgeon or something.
I'm probably miles off but I love the guessing game 😂

Reactions: 3
A lot of it was filmed not far from me too :)

I dunno. I think he set fire to the car and the neighbour saw it, and he's aware the neighbour saw it.
Something is telling me the two of them are linked in someway. Also think that somethings going to arise from the death of the neighbours little boy. That Mark was his surgeon or something.
I'm probably miles off but I love the guessing game 😂
OMG yes something about that little boy - seems weird. I hope there's a good twist, sometimes I overthink plots then end up disappointed! haha

A lot of it was filmed not far from me too :)

OMG yes something about that little boy - seems weird. I hope there's a good twist, sometimes I overthink plots then end up disappointed! haha
Ahh it's a beautiful part of the country ❤

Yeah I do that too, drives my boyfriend insane 😂
Excited for tonight though.
Plot is thickening.

Mark is extremely unattractive to me. Cannot see him and Francesa Annis together, let alone marrying him. 😭. But I’m kinda enjoying it. Imelda Staunton was excellent in Vera Drake where she played a backstreet abortionist. I saw her once at the doctor’s surgery where I used to be registered.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes my mum also thinks the neighbour was the one having the affair with the late husband. Also why did she take those tablets do you think shes poisoning Vivienne?

Oh yes!! I have a major thing for him 🥵😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2