Flesh & Blood (ITV)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really enjoyed it. The ending was slightly anti climatic BUT I love it wasn't anything OTT or ridiculous and that its also been set up for another series.

What do we think of Mark? I think Vivienne is onto Mary.

Reactions: 5
yeah I enjoyed it, the ending was a bit blah but they could go so many different ways with it if they made another one! characters are all quite strong..

Reactions: 1
yeah I enjoyed it, the ending was a bit blah but they could go so many different ways with it if they made another one! characters are all quite strong..
Agree.
Theres plenty of story lines that could come from each character.
One of the better ones ITV have done tbh.

Reactions: 2
Did I totally miss the point of the body bag, because no one died?
yeah, that's true. I caught up with it last night and enjoyed it. I think sometimes I enjoy watching things set in the summer when it's winter regardless though.
Some good potential for next series - the daughter in Spain could be someone they all already know, Mark could come back and try to systematically ruin the son's life and we could see that the neighbour has a shrine to Viv in her spare room :ROFLMAO:

Did anyone else think Mark looked a bit like Chris O’Dowd? He could pass for his dad!

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed it, but felt that there were too many stories going on for just a four-part series. Maybe if there were only two (adult) children it would've been better? For that reason it wasn't an easy watch that I could have on in the background as I like to do when I'm watching dramas.

I would watch a second series. I think the lawyer woman (played by Sharon Small) has developed feelings for the son, so it would be interesting to see how that played out. And for the neighbour's true colours to be realised.