Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bruce forsythe chin out again in dubai. I'm not exactly sure what she was supposed to be there influencing people with. We saw more of her manly Jaw and that shite looking slicked back hair, than anything else.
Was that really worth business flights and hotels for 2 of them?

What a time to be alive

Reactions: 3
So she has decided that she needs to get her daughter into being an instahun now.
An ad for Jo Malone/harrods where she pretends her kid has bought her a gift box of Jo malone for mothers day.
Between the awful looking jeans, the gasping and spitting whilst speaking and the preening of herself in the video, it's an assault for the senses and not at all in a good way.

Good luck Deva, I hope you have more success than your mama as a professional grifter.
Mama will have you step in for her when she's having her "baby botox" syringed into her face by the bucket load.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she has decided that she needs to get her daughter into being an instahun now.
An ad for Jo Malone/harrods where she pretends her kid has bought her a gift box of Jo malone for mothers day.
Between the awful looking jeans, the gasping and spitting whilst speaking and the preening of herself in the video, it's an assault for the senses and not at all in a good way.

Good luck Deva, I hope you have more success than your mama as a professional grifter.
Mama will have you step in for her when she's having her "baby botox" syringed into her face by the bucket load.
She is an idiot for sharing her kid online. She doesn’t need to for the money, and bless her, Deva is no oil painting. She is setting her up for ridicule by her peers. She surely can’t think that a 12 year old is able to give informed consent about this type of thing?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is an idiot for sharing her kid online. She doesn’t need to for the money, and bless her, Deva is no oil painting. She is setting her up for ridicule by her peers. She surely can’t think that a 12 year old is able to give informed consent about this type of thing?
She clearly said only a few months ago about how important protecting your children is. Now she's suddenly backtracked and Says Deva consented and wants to be in her mums posts.
What she means is that she had a mother's day campaign coming up so she needed an excuse to get her wombfruit into the reels

Reactions: 7
She clearly said only a few months ago about how important protecting your children is. Now she's suddenly backtracked and Says Deva consented and wants to be in her mums posts.
What she means is that she had a mother's day campaign coming up so she needed an excuse to get her wombfruit into the reels
Completely agree! It suits her to monetise Deva for this campaign, so she is doing a 180 and trying to justify sharing her daughter online. Huge red flag is her claiming her daughter is her best friend - no Flavia, that is not what she is meant to be. You are her parent. You're supposed to give her sound advice. Not tout her out on the internet for some pin money. LOL also at her hideous husband intervening in the comments on her post - someone got all riled up by her comment about having her kids young and implying that 40 was too old to enjoy having kids.

Reactions: 7
I saw that, her saying that she was glad she had her kids before she was too old to share with them.
This is the woman that thinks a full face of botox is baby botox and who had full body liposuction before a holiday. What lessons to reach your impressionable pre teen daughter.
You'll be seeing deva more and more now. Must be lucrative.

Reactions: 6
I think she must have cataracts. Best make up ever? She had foundation, one shade of eyeshadow that made her eyes look like she was rubbing them. Nothing groundbreaking and the pores on her face are huge!
Who tells her she has amazing skin?
Shes as dull as dishwater.

Notice she never wears the heavenly london jewellery now. That awful brass necklace and the ring. She tried to make out as though she could never be without them.

To be fair that’s just a normal persons skin texture. The usual images we see all the time on social media are obvs photoshopped. This time I applaud her for showing a real woman’s skin.
Shes always claiming that her skin is the best, skin is skinning etc.
Showing a true woman's skin would be showing skin with no botox, no fillers, no injectables. Flavia has all of these yet her skin is mediocre.

Reactions: 1
She will hate this picture, she looks so plain
She is so plain. Hen toes when she wears those awful mules that she insists on wearing, she can't walk gracefully and she just isn't the model she thinks she is.
I preferred her in the days when she didn't take herself so seriously. She had a personality then and it shone through.

Reactions: 5
She is so plain. Hen toes when she wears those awful mules that she insists on wearing, she can't walk gracefully and she just isn't the model she thinks she is.
I preferred her in the days when she didn't take herself so seriously. She had a personality then and it shone through.
I followed her years ago when she was all about colour. Sad she got so narcissistic

I followed her years ago when she was all about colour. Sad she got so narcissistic
Shes lost the run of herself.
Paying a videographer and hair and makeup squad for what? She seems to be always filming herself stomping outside of other people's homes, gurning into a tripod camera, curating a look when she should be parenting her children. I cant imagine dolling myself up on holiday and asking my kids to video me walking across a pavement or running down into the sea with a swimsuit up my arse.
Why does she take herself so seriously?

Reactions: 4
Shes lost the run of herself.
Paying a videographer and hair and makeup squad for what? She seems to be always filming herself stomping outside of other people's homes, gurning into a tripod camera, curating a look when she should be parenting her children. I cant imagine dolling myself up on holiday and asking my kids to video me walking across a pavement or running down into the sea with a swimsuit up my arse.
Why does she take herself so seriously?
Must be some deep rooted issues going on, + addicted to IG. Classic keeping up with the joneses but in a more modern way maybe?

Reactions: 2