Flabyoulessx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did love her, but after this comment at the end about it being ad, I'm changing my mind. Just bleeping declare it properly as per ASA guidelines, at the beginning of your caption, so we can *choose* at that point whether we want to engage with your content, rather than that snarky little add on at the end. Not hard.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I did love her, but after this comment at the end about it being ad, I'm changing my mind. Just bleeping declare it properly as per ASA guidelines, at the beginning of your caption, so we can *choose* at that point whether we want to engage with your content, rather than that snarky little add on at the end. Not hard.
I don't follow this person but this is my pet hate too! No actually some people WON'T realise it's an AD 🙄 so you need to say so like every bugger else 😤

Reactions: 1
I don't follow this person but this is my pet hate too! No actually some people WON'T realise it's an AD 🙄 so you need to say so like every bugger else 😤
Exactly. I didnt realise until the discount code, by then it was too late, and I wished I'd never bothered reading in the first place

Admin - I've copied this thread to micro influencers if that's ok? Unsure whether this one needs deleting?

Last edited: