Fizzy peaches - lyndsay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ok but it’s very obviously that she’s desperate to make blogging pay so will accept any job

Reactions: 2
She’s ok but it’s very obviously that she’s desperate to make blogging pay so will accept any job
Yeah I get that vibe from her too. I have nothing personal against her but when you're trying so hard be up there with the popular blogging mums, people find it a turn off and eventually lose interest.
She seems like a lovely mum and person, but I just wish she wouldn't try to push herself up there. It puts too much pressure on you.

I used to like her. We're a similar age, both parents, she crochets too. Or at least used to.

A while back, she followed me on Instagram. I thought she only followed other bloggers and companies so I was a little chuffed. Then a few days later, she followed me again. I realised she'd unfollowed me, and refollowed. I thought it was an accident, so I messaged her to say hi and ask about something she'd mentioned on her stories that day. She sent back a brief reply, thought nothing of it until I noticed she had unfollowed me again. A few days later another Instagram account I manage had a follow from Lyndsay. And another follow two days later.

I really thought she was genuine, including how she gets her followers, but this follow/unfollow/notice me bullshit really rustles my jimmies.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her. We're a similar age, both parents, she crochets too. Or at least used to.

A while back, she followed me on Instagram. I thought she only followed other bloggers and companies so I was a little chuffed. Then a few days later, she followed me again. I realised she'd unfollowed me, and refollowed. I thought it was an accident, so I messaged her to say hi and ask about something she'd mentioned on her stories that day. She sent back a brief reply, thought nothing of it until I noticed she had unfollowed me again. A few days later another Instagram account I manage had a follow from Lyndsay. And another follow two days later.

I really thought she was genuine, including how she gets her followers, but this follow/unfollow/notice me bullshit really rustles my jimmies.
I hate it when accounts do this! So so annoying

Makes me howl. Stories of her spooning heinz beans into some pastry and asking us all to tag her in our heinz creations 👍 I really didn't want her to be THAT influencer. But beans. Come onnnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else see her stories about the Heinz Beanz factory 😩 STOP IT Fizzy Peaches please! 🙏😭😂
I didn't see it, had to unfollow because I felt so much cringe watching her stories and seeing her posts, it's so obvious she wants to make it big as a blogger. what did she do in her stories?

Block her

I didn't see it, had to unfollow because I felt so much cringe watching her stories and seeing her posts, it's so obvious she wants to make it big as a blogger. what did she do in her stories?
I've unfollowed her too after that last one. Basically a video of her and the kiddies at a beans factory absolutely raving about how you can get your name on a tin. It was all AD work but this is what twists my melons about these 'influencer' types. If you weren't getting paid you would never think "oh, let's take the babies to the beans museum" would you? And the majority of the population aren't gonna watch that and think... Can't wait to take my kids there, MUST make sure I also make everything with HEINz beans now. If they're gonna work with brands why don't they work with ones they really care about? Don't try and flog me beans and a beans factory and expect me to keep following love! 🙄

Reactions: 1