Five.Two.Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this family on YouTube? They have five babies plus two older boys. Having had to stop following Meldrums and Inghams due to the sheer frustrations of their #ads and crap content it's so refreshing to follow a family who work so hard and seem so bloody grateful for their followers.

These guys are bloody brilliant!!! Love love love them. Skylers style is hilarious

Yes, she is very calm and reflective. Mind the last few vlogs Skyler has teared up a bit.

I had real trouble accepting help when mine were newborns; I think I just thought idiotically that it would be a sign of weakness. They thankfully have lots of help and accept it too which of course is the absolute right thing to do.

Anyone still watch these? A few things happened in one vlog which made me quite uncomfortable.

Skylar used the word "****" about his son which I just abhor. Apparently (according to the YouTube comments) it's a commonly used word for people "going a bit bonkers". I hate it. I hate that loads of people called him out on it and there's been no acknowledgment from the family.

They have started putting their kids into a time out (just turned 2) which is actually a small understands area gated off. They put their 2yo daughter in there at dinner time because she upturned her plate. It was their first time eating at the big table with everyone.

When she did it, it honestly looked in the video like the mum reached and tugged on her daughter's hair purpose before putting her in the time out own.

Anyone still watch these? A few things happened in one vlog which made me quite uncomfortable.

Skylar used the word "****" about his son which I just abhor. Apparently (according to the YouTube comments) it's a commonly used word for people "going a bit bonkers". I hate it. I hate that loads of people called him out on it and there's been no acknowledgment from the family.

They have started putting their kids into a time out (just turned 2) which is actually a small understands area gated off. They put their 2yo daughter in there at dinner time because she upturned her plate. It was their first time eating at the big table with everyone.

When she did it, it honestly looked in the video like the mum reached and tugged on her daughter's hair purpose before putting her in the time out own.
I still watch this family and was looking to see if there was a forum on here to congratulate this family, especially Jamie who seems so calm, on coping with 5 toddlers so well. They seem to be raising really respectful and polite young people. I do not remember hearing Skylar use the word "****" in a vlog, and I cannot find it right now. But if he did I agree that this is totally unacceptable.

The time out may seem a little extreme, however, now they have moved house I don't think they have it anymore. But they did only put the children in there for 2 minutes at a time; (a minute for how old they are - which is recommended by child behaviour experts who are pro time out) and I would imagine they needed to make it isolated because of how many toddlers and potential distractions there are in that house.

But I re-watched that video and you're totally blowing this out of proportion by claiming Jamie pulled Daisy's hair. She definitely did not intentionally pull her hair. She calmly sighed in disappointment; and probably despair, given that she is coping with raising 5 toddlers, and is probably exhausted. She stroked Daisy's head, to get her attention and her hair did get caught. It did not look at all aggressive or abusive in anyway shape or form. Daisy was not harmed in anyway, and didn't even realise her hair was caught on Jamies hand after she stroked her head.

I didn't see that they wanted to get a puppy. I would however suggest that that is a terrible idea, given that there are 5 very young children in that house. Maybe they should wait until the quints are about 5-7 before considering that. The children are too young to understand the responsibility of a puppy, and the parents have enough to deal with raising 5 toddlers, a teenager and a pre-teen.

Overall, I really like this family. The only thing that concerns me about them is anti abortion post that they posted a few years back. But they are entitled to their beliefs and they are not pushy with their political or religious beliefs. They seem really respectful. I genuinely think they are quite down to earth people, and they are fundamentally good parents.

They've all gone to Disneyland. Bonkers. Its mad that Disney has even opened their parks. But that they would all schlep over to Florida and with the grandparents in tow too.

Disney will be there after covid has gone.

Reactions: 2
Going to Disney World is super irresponsible and I am deeply disappointed to see that they have gone. I genuinely enjoy watching this family, but I refuse to watch that video and I hope that others do too.

I have been shielding because my mum is classed as vulnerable, and so I have not been out since the start of the march. If my mum got the virus she would die. I have had friends affected by this pandemic; my friend caught covid form being a front line NHS worker, and now he has long term damage that may affect him for his entire life. The UK is now in lockdown with the majority of the areas being in the strictest form of lockdown rules. It is disappointing to see the Scotts have such ignorant attitudes towards the pandemic and a blatant disregard for their children's health.

I don't see why the US government have allowed theme parks to open given the huge number of cases, but the fact that they are open is NOT an excuse; nobody forced them to go after all, only their ignorance and their egos.

I have lost a lot of respect for them and it seems many other have too. They cannot brush this off like nothing has happened, they ought to address this and remove that video. They have made comment in past Vlogs which made us believe that they really understood the severity of the pandemic, but their actions suggest that they were just pandering to their audience. Not only was the trip a risk to their own health, but the health of others too. It is highly disrespectful to key health care workers and It really shows that just like other youtube families they are selfish and only care about themselves, and continue to falsely preach love and selflessness.

Reactions: 1
Do you have them on Insta? I'm certain on their story today they are giving one of the toddlers an energy drink. I honestly feel like the last six months I've just seen more and more I don't like.

Do you have them on Insta? I'm certain on their story today they are giving one of the toddlers an energy drink. I honestly feel like the last six months I've just seen more and more I don't like.
Yeah I just looked. Jamie was giving Lilly a blue energy drink. 🙄. It is so unhealthy and it makes no sense to give them so much caffeine. I know they are on vacation but usually Jamie and Skyler lock them in their bedrooms to take naps even if they don’t actually sleep.

Five two love are going to have to do some serious damage control after this vacation.
There are hundreds of comments condemning them for being so irresponsible during this pandemic. I wonder if they will actually apologise for their actions. Back when they posted anti abortion propaganda people went mad and they just deleted the post to protect their social media image. I wonder if they will just ignore this too.
I don’t wish to be too harsh on them for their everyday parenting. I do genuinely think they are good loving parents. They make questionable decisions like locking the toddlers in their bedrooms, and giving them energy drinks. But nobody is the perfect parent.
However the fact they have been so irresponsible during this pandemic is disgusting, and they do rightly deserve the criticism they now face.

Last edited:
Just been reading the comments on the vlog - very interesting. A big number of obviously die hard fans being super positive but way more comments are in agreement with us. Poor show. Poor timing and very irresponsible. No masks on the kids even though the rules are clear.

Reactions: 3
Yeah people are still commenting by the looks of things. They surely are going to need to address this at some point. Their numbers do not seem to be dropping but many people are saying they are subscribing

So somewhere deep in the comments of their latest video, they have issued a half assed disingenuous statement, claiming that they did what they felt was safe and that their decision to travel was helping others, because it was helping the economy.
Pathetic excuse. What a shame when I previously thought so highly of them. Unsubbed. They are truly selfish.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 22.21.59.png

Reactions: 3
I too have become quite disappointed in them. The older the toddlers get, the more I see stuff that doesn't sit well with me. This Disney trip I just don't understand. I am completely against the fact that they took them there with no masks, when it's a Disney rule. You wear them at age 2 and older or you are ask to leave. Why weren't they asked to leave the park? The Scotts had to of known it would be required that they wear them in the parks. Did they just not care or what?

Just been reading the comments on the vlog - very interesting. A big number of obviously die hard fans being super positive but way more comments are in agreement with us. Poor show. Poor timing and very irresponsible. No masks on the kids even though the rules are clear.
That is honestly my biggest issue with the Disney trip. Why are they above the rules? I have been to Disney during this pandemic and I read so many Disney boards/forums and it is well known that Disney is not playing when they say you will leave their park if you don't wear a mask, so how in the world did they get away with having FIVE kids in the parks with no masks on. Just no way that they weren't noticed by dozens of Cast Members. The kids look over 2 for sure. No way every single employee looked at them and thought they were still one!