Five minute mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there’s already a thread, I couldn’t see one?
Anyone else follow? I love her. Love how she’s real, shows the kids/house as it is. Her games are great.

Reactions: 2
Just started following - seems to have some great tips for homeschooling!

Fingers crossed it doesn't go the usual way and she ends up on the trash threads.

I’m getting the feeling this is a rave thread. I used to really like her. Bought two of her books etc. but lately I’m finding her smug and braggy. All this clothing business. Sorry she’s slim as anything and gorgeous. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 1
Well she’s back after the summer holidays with a tik tok account and smug as anything because she’s been rubbing noses with Mothercould (who I find equally smug and braggy).
Is this still a rave thread or could it be converted?

I think it can definitely be converted!
I started it 2 years ago, I can’t believe how much she’s changed in that time. Followers and a book deal now completely smug and annoying.
ETA I don’t actually know how to convert it??

Reactions: 3
Let’s just assume we’ve converted it 😂.

I went off her as soon as she climes up Mrs Hinch’s back side.
I can’t stand the fact that she seems to believe she’s invented basic teaching and learning games that teachers have been doing for years.
What is it about her that you find irritating?

• Haha
Let’s just assume we’ve converted it 😂.

I went off her as soon as she climes up Mrs Hinch’s back side.
I can’t stand the fact that she seems to believe she’s invented basic teaching and learning games that teachers have been doing for years.
What is it about her that you find irritating?
Yep all of the above. I'm a teacher myself and I often read her ideas and posts and think "wow, groundbreaking, as if we haven't been doing this for years" 🙄

Yep all of the above. I'm a teacher myself and I often read her ideas and posts and think "wow, groundbreaking, as if we haven't been doing this for years" 🙄
She was a TA for 5 minutes so now she’s an expert 🙄🙄🙄.
Same. Teacher here.
Her squeaky voice and eye bleeping herself as she smugly struts round the kitchen does my head in too 😂

• Haha
At last!! I’ve found some like-minded FFM dislikers!
She’s so SMUG!
I too used to like her, even have one of her books. Can’t put my finger on it but I can’t stand her now.

• Heart
I agree with all your reasons!! I’m also a teacher, she was a TA for what, one year??? And she makes out she’s a speech and language expert

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was hoping she’d posting some more cringe content (now that we’ve got the ball rolling) but apparently she’s not ‘officially’ back yet. Still on annual leave from her insta job evidently. 🙄
No doubt she’ll still post her annoying weekend ads/promos though 🤨

Reactions: 1