Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StarCross

I’ve been watching a little bit, her food is super high calorie and she stands there with abs

not sure what to make of it to be honest

Reactions: 4
I've tried a couple of her recipes and they've been nice, obviously massively unhealthy but she's not hiding that or pretending otherwise. The weird part is definitely how she herself is in amazing shape and pretty clearly doesn't eat anything she makes - like she's not just your average person at a healthy weight, she's really lean.

Reactions: 3

Dgrey2

She chews weird makes me think she actually spits it straight out and it's for the gram

about.a.girl

Just jumping on this old thread … but does anyone else find it so annoying she’s kneeling on the floor to eat the stuff??? Gonna someone send her a phone stand 😏

Chinwag

Has anyone come across this girl?

she’s growing fast and gaining attention from the newspapers for baking in lockdown but is shamelessly stealing other creators recipes that are often years old and if they aren’t taken from another instagram user who’s worked hard for their following (which is now smaller than hers) then they are ripped straight from Pinterest or any other place on the net.

Dear Lord, what a sad little life Jane.

Reactions: 2

__007

I can't stand her, she reminds me of Mrs Hinch /Stacey Solomqn with that annoying fake smile

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Keep seeing this chick come up and I’m so confused by her name, FITWAFFLE, when she’s making the most disgusting and unhealthy foods imaginable? And those teeth.
I don’t get it either. The stuff she makes is amazing but there’s nothing fit or waffley about anything she bakes!

hello.hello

Just jumping on this old thread … but does anyone else find it so annoying she’s kneeling on the floor to eat the stuff??? Gonna someone send her a phone stand 😏
Yes!! This annoys me so much! Always looks like she’s sitting on the floor when she’s showing her food.

Teets

I’ve seen so many comments on recipes she’s posted saying the recipe didn’t work/tasted horrible/was far too sweet.

Reactions: 1
I've made a couple of her cookie bar recipes and they weren't very nice. Overly sweet and soggy. And the way she strokes the batter with the spoon drives me mad!

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
Keep seeing this chick come up and I’m so confused by her name, FITWAFFLE, when she’s making the most disgusting and unhealthy foods imaginable? And those teeth.

gingrog

VIP Member
I've made a couple of her cookie bar recipes and they weren't very nice. Overly sweet and soggy. And the way she strokes the batter with the spoon drives me mad!
I've tried a few and they've always been shite and waaaay too sweet. Most of her engagement is just people tagging each other in it saying it looks good. Looks good, tastes disappointing!