Fitness/nutrition online coaching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering whether anyone can recommend any online nutrition/diet and fitness coaching?

I’ve previously done The body coach (way back) and it worked wonders for me, but I can’t stand the burpee Jesus.

I’ve recently started a new job that is more of a lifestyle than a job (talking 11+ hour days, always switched on) and im Struggling to find time to think/plan anything.

i basically would like telling what to eat and what exercise to do and when (and a bit of accountability to help me actually stick to it!)

can anyone recommend anything?

I did the Maximus 1234 plan. Would thoroughly recommend. Finally stopped my binging and to yo dieting behaviour and have kept the weight off for coming up two years now. Bit of a basic website and app but the support is bang on

I know someone who offers health coaching. He also offers sliding fees based on what you're earning.

My old friend saw lots of progress when she worked with a private nutritionist. There's a few who do also work online.

Think the extra support does make a huge difference.

Look for Kerislouisefitness on Instagram.
She's amazing, she does online training, food plans, monthly challenges and has access to a 'girl gang' group on Facebook if you're a member.

Munro Method Nutrition is great and a really good price, he’s very knowledgeable. BUT I find him quite harsh. He’s a bit arrogant which is hard to swallow if you’re feeling a bit naff. I left for that reason.

But if you’re not quite as sensitive as me then I do recommend because I learnt things from him that have really stuck with me xx

Reactions: 1