Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,

Please could people share their favourite fitness instagrammers? I appreciate that this is not everyones cup of tea but it is mine and I assume others too.
I like Lucydavis_fit and also finding __georgiefit very inspirational at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Rebecca’s routine (used to be Rebecca Edwards) is good, fitness and food 50-50 but beware she’s on the protein world hype ✋🏻

Reactions: 2
__georgiefit not only parking her new car in a parent & child space at Tesco, but then taking the time to photograph it (with the sign in & circled by her!) and post it to her insta stories to 42k people to show off? Then giving people stupid replies when they call her out on it. What an inspirational woman 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yeah I always thought she seemed nice (georgiefit) but recently there has been another side to her.

I always enjoyed the fact that she didn't care about her weight and seemed quite determined and focused. However he recent focus on competing has brought out a nastier side.

Yeah I always thought she seemed nice (georgiefit) but recently there has been another side to her.

I always enjoyed the fact that she didn't care about her weight and seemed quite determined and focused. However he recent focus on competing has brought out a nastier side.
this mornings rant about lazy people is just too much. Shocks me that she works with the general public 😂 no but really saying ‘lazy bleeping dicks’ is just a bit far isn’t it? Some people just aren’t in the right headspace to‘put in the work’

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s a horrible person. Every time she stories, the negative awful vibe just seeps out of her. I think she fancies herself as a female James Smith but she hasn’t got the personality or likeability for that.

And really.. what is success? What is mediocre? It’s all very different for every person. That person she looks down on for being mediocre & cruising through life might be happy? Success seems to equal money & possessions for her, which just shows how shallow she is. She doesn’t seem to accept or realise that not everyone is interested in what she wants or desires 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed her ages ago. She has become so unlikable. She also constantly contradicts herself. Not the sharpest tool in the box.

Reactions: 4
Rebecca’s routine (used to be Rebecca Edwards) is good, fitness and food 50-50 but beware she’s on the protein world hype ✋🏻
I find her arrogant, deleted all her previous posts about SW even though that’s what kick started her weight loss. Trying to sell everything she can get her hands on yet claims poverty

Reactions: 5
Gemma_nicole_stanley is informative, posts regular training ideas and her instagram isn’t flooded with ‘look at how fit I am’ pictures!

Probably because she has less than 10K followers so her ego is still a normal human size but maybe that’s better?

Lots of the female fitness Instagrammers post pictures of their backside after a ‘arm working session’ 😴 it is getting a bit boring now

Reactions: 9
@sophiegraceholmes is my fav at the moment. She has cystic fibrosis but is truly amazing.
@shonavertue
@soheefit
Can’t stand the ones who are just pouting in their gym kit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Sophie Austin ? Her name is sophieaustin93 so bad for not declaring ADs

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Sophie Austin ? Her name is sophieaustin93 so bad for not declaring ADs
She is such a yo yo dieter, when she's on it she gets amazing results but she literally undoes all of her hard work over winter and has to start all over again

Reactions: 10
I find her arrogant, deleted all her previous posts about SW even though that’s what kick started her weight loss. Trying to sell everything she can get her hands on yet claims poverty
Any threads on this one? 👀

Reactions: 3
I like Eva.lution_fitness very down to earth does a lot of motivating others. Since lock down started sharing home work outs that are realistic and useful

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.