Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s staying at her brothers as her sister in law had passed away.

I’m surprised her coach Marguerita hasn’t been mentioned on here already. She’s always got a lot to say and is a tough cookie from a crime family in Glasgow.
Yes I’m surprised I haven’t seen her mentioned on here already. I quite like Marguerita, she seems straight to the point no nonsense.

Reactions: 1
Has she been out and about when she shouldn’t? I find her to be very false. I’ve lost count how many time’s I’ve seen her get ‘fat’ then 2 weeks later she’s miraculously shredded to duck. Genuine don’t know how her man can be fucked with her.

She was at her brothers house the night before his wifes funeral which what the posts are from.
All that shredding isn’t good for the body 😬 yeah it looks like she was staying in another house 🤷‍♀️ it’s on her Instagram grid and stories

She was at her brothers house the night before his wifes funeral, yes we are in lockdown and theres a global pandemic, but i'm sure if one of your loved ones died, you'd want to be close to family as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was at her brothers house the night before his wifes funeral which what the posts are from.

She was at her brothers house the night before his wifes funeral, yes we are in lockdown and theres a global pandemic, but i'm sure if one of your loved ones died, you'd want to be close to family as well.
Yes, but she didn't have to stay in the house. It is unbelievably sad but imagine the 30,000+ people who have lost loved ones to this virus and the countless others who have lost loved ones to other reasons during this time all doing what they please.

I have no respect for her. The girl who died seemed quite private about her illness and yet there is Donna, posting the illegal party all over Instagram stories. But in between and after the funeral she still has her food picture stories, her post workout pictures, sorting her hair etc.
If you put yourself out there you deserve to be judged.

Children have died, children have lost parents to this illness and yet people think it doesn't matter because of their circumstances.

Dominic Cummings is quite rightly being dragged through the mud for his rule breaking, as are countless other people in the media. People were slated for lining the streets of a hospital to commemorate a doctor who lost their life to the virus trying to treat the virus. She did the exact same thing and yet is somehow exempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Well actually now that you have mentioned it, YES one of my loved ones has died of covid19 know one was allowed to be with him at the hospital he died Alone, we could NOT tell him everything will be ok that we loved him, we could NOT comfort each other we could NOT have a wake we could NOT have a proper burial, we had to wait three wks before he could finally be laid to rest, only ten people could attend his funeral, so YES I do know what it is like, the pain of loosing a loved one then NOT being able to be with your family, the feeling of being all alone, only being able to speak on the phone just didn’t cut it made this Whole heart renching experience even more intolerable, but you know what we stuck to the rules and we got through it. So don’t come at me with all your shite

Yes, but she didn't have to stay in the house. It is unbelievably sad but imagine the 30,000+ people who have lost loved ones to this virus and the countless others who have lost loved ones to other reasons during this time all doing what they please.

I have no respect for her. The girl who died seemed quite private about her illness and yet there is Donna, posting the illegal party all over Instagram stories. But in between and after the funeral she still has her food picture stories, her post workout pictures, sorting her hair etc.

Children have died, children have lost parents to this illness and yet people think it doesn't matter because of their circumstances.

Dominic Cummings is quite rightly being dragged through the mud for his rule breaking, as are countless other people in the media. People were slated for lining the streets of a hospital to commemorate a doctor who lost their life to the virus trying to treat the virus. She did the exact same thing and yet is somehow exempt.
Thank you, well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

You asked a question/implied you wanted to know why she was at another house so I filled you in. I'm not condoning it, just telling you why she was there and that I understood how difficult it must be, and at no point did I say she was exempt from the rules.

You asked a question/implied you wanted to know why she was at another house so I filled you in. I'm not condoning it, just telling you why she was there and that I understood how difficult it must be, and at no point did I say she was exempt from the rules.
It wasn't me that asked.

It wasn't me that asked.
I was thinking that 🥴 no one asked about it 🤷‍♀️ We all knew what the deal was with the change of location 👍🏻 And Donna quite clearly putting it in her stores. So this poster is several days late with there NOT new information that nobody asked for, I think this poster could quite possible have just came on here to stir up trouble 😬

The only fitness instagrammer that I even like now is Maeve Madden She’s just normal and lovely and not ever about the adds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only fitness instagrammer that I even like now is Maeve Madden She’s just normal and lovely and not ever about the adds!!
I used to like her but I unfollowed her at one point because she was peddling some tit (what remember what exactly) as a genuine weightloss method. She got into a huge argument with James Smith about it too

I was thinking that 🥴 no one asked about it 🤷‍♀️ We all knew what the deal was with the change of location 👍🏻 And Donna quite clearly putting it in her stores. So this poster is several days late with there NOT new information that nobody asked for, I think this poster could quite possible have just came on here to stir up trouble 😬
Sounds like a friend of Ms Cowan possibly y

Yes I knew here sister in law had very tragically passed away, I just didn’t realise she had been out with her own home.

I’ve been following Kayla Itsines Sweat programme and loving it! Completed the post-partum programme a few weeks ago and now on the main plan, already seeing some good results!

Does anyone else wonder where Sophie Austin gets all her money? I know she's an eyelash tech so she's obviously not working at the min but she is putting up fairly expensive (as in like mid range - Nike air forces, gym gear etc) parcels coming every other day! Obviously she can do what she likes but I'm slightly confused, I would have thought she would be worried about money due to not knowing when she's going to work again etc, or she must be getting more money from insta deals than I would have thought...
Omg yes?? Makes no sense? And her house too, does she own that! Was lookn out for chats about Sophie Austin- I like her as a person but she really rebounds fast?? Could do with a Reverse diet and stop hammering herseld with Cardio?

Anyone follow Lauren Simpson or do any of her Challenges?

Reactions: 2
What about Sophie Butler?

I'm on the fence with her, on the one hand the girl has shown amazing resilience and should be admired. I cannot fathom ever going through what she did and then rebuilding my life, gaining my independence and living my life as fully as she does. However, on the other hand, the constant boob exposure is beginning to grate.

Reactions: 3
What about Sophie Butler?

I'm on the fence with her, on the one hand the girl has shown amazing resilience and should be admired. I cannot fathom ever going through what she did and then rebuilding my life, gaining my independence and living my life as fully as she does. However, on the other hand, the constant boob exposure is beginning to grate.
I am in a similar thought process to you about her. I just feel the constant underwear pics are getting too much and I’m not sure what’s behind them.

I am in a similar thought process to you about her. I just feel the constant underwear pics are getting too much and I’m not sure what’s behind them.
Exactly. I would, and do, feel the same about anyone who constantly posts in their underwear (unless that is the whole premise of their Instagram). We don't need to see "Fitness models" doing that. I didn't realise that pants and bras went hand in hand with squats and bench presses.

Exactly. I would, and do, feel the same about anyone who constantly posts in their underwear (unless that is the whole premise of their Instagram). We don't need to see "Fitness models" doing that. I didn't realise that pants and bras went hand in hand with squats and bench presses.
I loved her message when I first started following her, about empowering disabled women as sexual beings and being visible in the industry.

Last edited:
I loved her message when I first started following her, about empowering disabled women as sexual beings and being visible in the industry.
Definitely and I still believe she is a great role model based on the adversity she has faced. However the constant underwear shots somehow, to me, remove the "empowering disabled women as sexual beings" aspect. When it's multiple times a day/week it loses its edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.