First Dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE First Dates. Can't think of anything worse than a first date being filmed then broadcast live on TV for all to see.

The man that was dating the man in glasses was soooooooo annoying! Saying hello hello tapping his throat. UGH

I love the old couples. One of them was 60 years old but could've been 80. Dated a lady with pink hair. Cute!!

The awkward moments really do make me want to die but I can't stop watching. Makes great TV

Does anyone remember the episode where there was a gay couple, and one of them was just simply an arrogant, sweaty pig and then told his date to leave because it wasn’t going anywhere and then stayed on his own and ate all the food? 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cor, how good was the episode with the two sisters the other week?

Both guys were fabulous, I even liked that dude's seal laugh / honk.

The other guy, who 'seal boy' was having a bromance with was HOT AF, with a personality to match. My poor boyfriend had to watch me drooling at the TV. 😄 The sisters missed out big time, two really great guys.

Reactions: 2
Cor, how good was the episode with the two sisters the other week?

Both guys were fabulous, I even liked that dude's seal laugh / honk.

The other guy, who 'seal boy' was having a bromance with was HOT AF, with a personality to match. My poor boyfriend had to watch me drooling at the TV. 😄 The sisters missed out big time, two really great guys.
Two fab guys but feel that the women weren’t cool enough even though they seemed nice they came across a nit desperate! Especially the older one. Would love to see more of the men to see if they can find love

Reactions: 2
Disappointed - I tuned in tonight as I thought it was a new episode but I’ve seen it before. What day do the new episodes air?