Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus…why would you be asking her how to style a pair of boots. Surely we’re not that dense that we can’t put an outfit together…these instahuns really are rediculous if they think we believe their bullshit 💩💩

Reactions: 5
Jaysus…why would you be asking her how to style a pair of boots. Surely we’re not that dense that we can’t put an outfit together…these instahuns really are rediculous if they think we believe their bullshit 💩💩
Her style is odd ,

Reactions: 2
It’s funny because I thought her Instagram was another one of these ‘I’m building a house’ efforts but she never mentions it…

Reactions: 1
The way she spends money, on herself, ild say there wouldn’t be enough money in the bank , to fund her lifestyle,
If she spent less money on tat and bought more decent, durable things she might be onto something. Some of the clothes she brought home from Spain are just awful rags.

Reactions: 3
My heart is broken for her..I might not be her biggest fan but coming through breast cancer myself I know how hard it is
She’s so positive which is great and she took care of herself so well just shows that cancer can hit at anytime
Fingers crossed all I will be well

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of her insta offerings, but I want to wish her only the best at this time. What a devastating diagnosis having beaten it before. Good luck and continued strength on this journey.

She won’t physically have them til Friday and said she will post sat - sun - mon.
Newsflash Fiona there’s no posting on a weekend and even if there was , an post already operates at 4-6 days behind at moment not to mention next week!!! She’s so mad to sell she is promising people they will have them for Christmas Day when they 100% are not guaranteed

Reactions: 3
I can't stand her. I signed up to a Laura MUA course, but didn't bother with it once I saw Fiona was being used as a model.
She is an absolute dose
jesus even Christmas day on with ads, is she not afraid of catching covid, u would think after having a day procedure, she would be minding herself, not flogging candles , and meeting everyone, health your wealth, sad the way, money consumes all these people, shes as false AF, saying much more crack in Tipp lol 😂,the hi guys buy my candles, go away and enjoy Christmas day with your children, clearly she would rather be anywhere, than be at home ,

jesus even Christmas day on with ads, is she not afraid of catching covid, u would think after having a day procedure, she would be minding herself, not flogging candles , and meeting everyone, health your wealth, sad the way, money consumes all these people, shes as false AF, saying much more crack in Tipp lol 😂,the hi guys buy my candles, go away and enjoy Christmas day with your children, clearly she would rather be anywhere, than be at home ,
All she did was add add she is actually getting boring.Always on road never spends time at home.What happened to big mansion she was building

Reactions: 1