Filthy rich - Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen that the Anonymous hacking group have exposed his black book and the connection of Trump and a child exploitation ring!!

Randy Andy's email is pipex 😂

John Cleese is on the list, but the Clinton's aren't...

Meanwhile just finished the series. Very good. Wonder what false passport name she has and how much she got for her haul of diamonds.

Reactions: 1
While we are here.. feel like the world is truly waking up. 20/20 vision?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After watching this I'm 100% sure he was murdered by someone very powerful.

I'm sure all his money was transferred to his brother

Reactions: 5
I 100% recommend people research #pizzagate and stop writing it off as a 'conspiracy'. I think its hard for some people to realise that they're favourite celebrities are satanic and paedophiles, but just have a look at the long list of celebs on epsteins flight logs! The information is all there people chose to not believe what's in front of them!

Reactions: 4
Just starting this. The titles are very House of Cards 🧐
I thought that too!

I’m sure it was mentioned in episode 4 that a couple of days before he killed himself be moved his money to an offshore account in the Virgin Islands or something... don’t remember it saying much else beyond that.

All I could think was how that money could help so many people, victims of abuse, the homeless, the less well off. Basically the kinds of demographics he targeted. Who knows where or who has the money now it’s kind of scary to think about.
Was left to his brother so the victims could not claim against the estate

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm getting angrier and angrier everytime he says ' I'm asserting my 5th amendment' with his hideous smirky face. Rage

Reactions: 10
With regards to the Prince, the part I can’t fathom is why Palace officials are not subpoenaed to hand over the security rotas /whereabouts paperwork for the bodyguards round him that day/night he was meant to be an Pizza Express? The rotas will tell all

There’s a programme starting on Saturday ‘who killed Jeffery Epstein’ should be interesting. I also watched an Australian Documentary on YouTube after I finished the Netflix series which was very good, I’ve linked it for anyone interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With regards to the Prince, the part I can’t fathom is why Palace officials are not subpoenaed to hand over the security rotas /whereabouts paperwork for the bodyguards round him that day/night he was meant to be an Pizza Express? The rotas will tell all
They will always protect their own! 🙄

• Sick
Hes not been charged, and wont be because Mummy is taking care of it he wont be extradited. I think even if he was charged, something would happen to their legs. Accidental bin fire or something!

Hes not been charged, and wont be because Mummy is taking care of it he wont be extradited. I think even if he was charged, something would happen to their legs. Accidental bin fire or something!
It’ll be interesting to see if he ever goes to the US again as from what I understand they’re ready to subpoena him, as a witness at the very least. If he never goes again he only implicates himself further.

Reactions: 2
It’ll be interesting to see if he ever goes to the US again as from what I understand they’re ready to subpoena him, as a witness at the very least. If he never goes again he only implicates himself further.
I would be surprised if he ever left the country again! Dont the French want to question him too?

I would be surprised if he ever left the country again! Dont the French want to question him too?
I think it was alluded to before but has obviously never happened.... I hate all this elitist bullshit and protection. If he never leaves the country again, or never goes to any of the countries where he is wanted for questioning, it tells me everything I need to know.

Reactions: 1
Really interesting podcast you should check out regarding the palace protection staff and Prince Andrew: