Filthy rich - Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this series atm, truly disgusting what JE got away with and imho anyone who still associated with JE & GM after 2009 when it was widely known the island was called pweirdo-Island are inexcusable. :cautious::unsure:

Reactions: 5
Tried to watch it but found it slow.
I listened to the podcast “broken- Jeffrey Epstein” and thought it was brilliantly done.
The documentary not so much

Tried to watch it but found it slow.
I listened to the podcast “broken- Jeffrey Epstein” and thought it was brilliantly done.
The documentary not so much
The Stephanie Harlowe you tube vids are good. If you’ve not watched them before she goes into quite some detail on all the cases she reviews. I find her very watchable, easy to listen to and she has well placed / timed humour which can be a bonus when you’re listening to such dark stuff.

Reactions: 2
I watched the Quest Red and Netflix documentaries and there are a few inconsistencies between the two. 🤔

Just before his death her moved all his assets to a new trust, an off shore account registered at the US Virgin Islands mainland. Basically it’s now tied up in legalities, he did this 2 days prior to his death. Personally I feel these final moves were again an act of control over his victims.

Reactions: 3
I watched the Quest Red and Netflix documentaries and there are a few inconsistencies between the two. 🤔

Just before his death her moved all his assets to a new trust, an off shore account registered at the US Virgin Islands mainland. Basically it’s now tied up in legalities, he did this 2 days prior to his death. Personally I feel these final moves were again an act of control over his victims.
You may well be interested in the YouTube vid I mentioned above - Stephane Harlowe is great at going into detail about stuff overlooked in the documentaries which are usually biased one way or another.

You may well be interested in the YouTube vid I mentioned above - Stephane Harlowe is great at going into detail about stuff overlooked in the documentaries which are usually biased one way or another.
I need to check this girl out I saved a few of her Madeline McCann videos after they were recommended over on her thread.

Reactions: 1
I need to check this girl out I saved a few of her Madeline McCann videos after they were recommended over on her thread.
I really like her! She’s very good, goes in deep and has personality which is refreshing when listening to such dark cases.

I’ve just watched the first episode of this and it’s horrendous what the poor girls went through and how he targeted them. 😔

• Sad
Agreed. Shockingly, there are still people around who believe they were willing participants, no words
Seriously?! Horrendous.
I put on the second episode today but wasn’t in the mood to watch it.
Think I need something cheerful to alternate with. Suggestions welcome!

Seriously?! Horrendous.
I put on the second episode today but wasn’t in the mood to watch it.
Think I need something cheerful to alternate with. Suggestions welcome!
Yes, vile isn’t it 😡

Schitts Creek is supposed to be good I’m a couple of episodes in, reboot of Dynasty is a hoot, just finished Living with yourself is strangely compelling and funny. Loving Ally McBeal on prime. If I think of any more I’ll post again

Yes, vile isn’t it 😡

Schitts Creek is supposed to be good I’m a couple of episodes in, reboot of Dynasty is a hoot, just finished Living with yourself is strangely compelling and funny. Loving Ally McBeal on prime. If I think of any more I’ll post again
Thanks! I’ll have a look. I’ve watched an episode of Unsolved Mysteries which is good but not exactly cheerful either. Definitely need a light, funny watch to alternate with.

I watched this last night & found it thoroughly disturbing. Epstein was a depraved paedophile, no question but for Maxwell to not only be complicit but actively involved in grooming & then abusing the young girls is really unsettling & I hope she’s locked up & suffers for the rest of her life. They’re like a modern day Brady & Hindley. Prince Andrew should be in the next cell on the sex offenders wing, he’s just as disgusting. They thought (as do those who haven’t yet been arrested) they were untouchable so huge credit to law enforcement involved 👏🏼 Like I say, a really disturbing watch & there’s much, much more to come out.

Reactions: 3
I watched this last night & found it thoroughly disturbing. Epstein was a depraved paedophile, no question but for Maxwell to not only be complicit but actively involved in grooming & then abusing the young girls is really unsettling & I hope she’s locked up & suffers for the rest of her life. They’re like a modern day Brady & Hindley. Prince Andrew should be in the next cell on the sex offenders wing, he’s just as disgusting. They thought (as do those who haven’t yet been arrested) they were untouchable so huge credit to law enforcement involved 👏🏼 Like I say, a really disturbing watch & there’s much, much more to come out.
It’s horrific and so sad what those girls went through.
That lawyer guy was involved too I think, as much as he vehemently denied it.
I’m sure he said in an earlier episode that he didn’t care what people thought of him, relating to who he defended in his job. I wonder if that extends to his personal life

Thanks! I’ll have a look. I’ve watched an episode of Unsolved Mysteries which is good but not exactly cheerful either. Definitely need a light, funny watch to alternate with.
Have you watched any of the “Queer Eye” episodes? I always find those uplifting (I do usually cry a bit cos I love seeing people help other people) but they‘re easy to watch.

Have you watched any of the “Queer Eye” episodes? I always find those uplifting (I do usually cry a bit cos I love seeing people help other people) but they‘re easy to watch.
Yes I love it! I’m a bit behind though and haven’t seen the Japan series or the latest series.
I wish they would sort me out 😂

Yes I love it! I’m a bit behind though and haven’t seen the Japan series or the latest series.
I wish they would sort me out 😂
haha I’m the same - always asking friends to write in for me and tell them how sad and desperate my life is so I get a make over 😂😂
Japan was ok - yes I need to start the new series too!
Sorry to derail everyone... as you were 😁