Filthy rich - Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started to watch this and it's quite hard going. Can't believe how it was all covered up for so long.

What's your thoughts?

Reactions: 4
Been waiting for a post on this! Why isn’t Maxwell in prison? Andrew is guilty. Clinton is guilty. Disgusts me that so many rich and powerful people are able to and have got away with so much. A few Instagram pages are always talking about Hollywood stars and child trafficking it’s hard to accept but I doubt untrue.. After the stories on here about Andrew being HIV I reckon Epstein was bi as where many of them and he blackmailed them for money for either underage girls or whatever else they got up to same with Wexner also the aids trip they went on... just all so horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m disgusted how involved Clinton is and how it was brushed over
I would say he was the one who had him killed

Reactions: 9
Iv seen the first 2 EPs, will likely finish it tonight.

Those photos of the girls really got me. Even though most of them were 14 -17 they looked a lot younger!! Maybe that's just because of how teens dressed etc back in the 90s but they just looked way younger, which makes the whole thing that much worse.

Reactions: 3
Ghislaine is supposedly MOSSAD, so she isn’t getting caught anytime soon.
I didn't know what MOSSAD was so googled it - Israeli Intelligence...?

Iv seen the first 2 EPs, will likely finish it tonight.

Those photos of the girls really got me. Even though most of them were 14 -17 they looked a lot younger!! Maybe that's just because of how teens dressed etc back in the 90s but they just looked way younger, which makes the whole thing that much worse.
I think it's just how we dressed. The fashion for "cute girly motifs" are gone and instead it's a known logo.

I am on the second episode now and god it’s awful, those poor young girls. Some of them even saying they loved him and were going to marry him. Prime example of how money and power can be abused. His house on palm beach gave me massively creepy vibes.

Reactions: 2
I’ve finished the series. I honestly believe that Epstein thought that he was untouchable because of his wealth and connections. His friends and associates were never going to tell on him and equally he seemed to be able to bully his victims effectively enough.

I found it particularly vile that he sent private investigators after his accusers, as if they had not been through enough. His Palm Beach home appeared very eerie to me with all of the bars on the windows.

The Island is very strange and the allegations by the Island maintenance man regarding Prince Andrew are foul. I am of the mind that he did sleep with the woman in question. The maintenance man said that Epstein also wanted to have a private telecommunications network on the Island - you can only imagine the sinister reasons why.

Epstein’s death leaves me confused. I am angry for the victims that they never managed to get justice. I feel for them in the sense that they finally thought they would be vindicated and then had the opportunity snatched from them. However, I do not think that a man with an ego like his would kill himself. I think that one of his high powered friends who had secrets of their own to keep took a hit out on him. I’ve read some theories about who might have done this and my money, although purely speculative, is on the man who said he had never been to the Island, when he had been at least 20 times.

Reactions: 15
watching this now. I don't believe Epstein killed himself. What happened to his estate/millions? Did the victims receive any money?

Reactions: 1
watching this now. I don't believe Epstein killed himself. What happened to his estate/millions? Did the victims receive any money?
I was wondering that too. Strange that they didn't mention it in the documentary.

I’m sure it was mentioned in episode 4 that a couple of days before he killed himself be moved his money to an offshore account in the Virgin Islands or something... don’t remember it saying much else beyond that.

All I could think was how that money could help so many people, victims of abuse, the homeless, the less well off. Basically the kinds of demographics he targeted. Who knows where or who has the money now it’s kind of scary to think about.

Reactions: 6
Anonymous, the Internet hacking and vigilante group, have returned to the Internet today after a break of three years due to the George Floyd incident. They are now leaking documents relating to Epstein and his death. They are alleging that Trump ordered the hit on Epstein because of this legal filing. Trigger warning before reading it as it discusses rape and sexual assault in the strongest possible terms.

This is the account from which Anonymous are leaking the documents.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic but has anyone read the article that was posted on another thread I think it was secret celeb gossip, about Bryan Singer ? It's a long article but worth the read , similar to Epstein and he has ruined so many lives !!!

I was nearly in tears at the end of reading it and I cant believe it's all been hushed up. I wonder if it will all come out like epstein and co in the end. And I wonder after epstein and Weinstein is singer now worried about it coming put or is that much of a narcissist that is carrying on !!

Reactions: 1
I got the impression from the Epstein doc. that he moved all his money into an offshore account just before he died which meant his victims couldn’t touch it. You get a brief glimpse of his will in the last program, but I don’t think they say who actually ended up with his money, property etc

I’ve finished the series. I honestly believe that Epstein thought that he was untouchable because of his wealth and connections. His friends and associates were never going to tell on him and equally he seemed to be able to bully his victims effectively enough.

I found it particularly vile that he sent private investigators after his accusers, as if they had not been through enough. His Palm Beach home appeared very eerie to me with all of the bars on the windows.

The Island is very strange and the allegations by the Island maintenance man regarding Prince Andrew are foul. I am of the mind that he did sleep with the woman in question. The maintenance man said that Epstein also wanted to have a private telecommunications network on the Island - you can only imagine the sinister reasons why.

Epstein’s death leaves me confused. I am angry for the victims that they never managed to get justice. I feel for them in the sense that they finally thought they would be vindicated and then had the opportunity snatched from them. However, I do not think that a man with an ego like his would kill himself. I think that one of his high powered friends who had secrets of their own to keep took a hit out on him. I’ve read some theories about who might have done this and my money, although purely speculative, is on the man who said he had never been to the Island, when he had been at least 20 times.
Quite agree, They were never going to tell on him, he has the videos, and would probably have taken a lot of very wealthy & “powerful” people with him. I don’t believe he killed himself, he was taken out before he could tare them all down with him. I got the impression from the documentary that the coroner didn’t think he killed himself either, the damage to his neck was wrong for the injury

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
While I was totally disgusted with what was done to those young girls I have to admire their bravery in speaking out. I never thought for a minute he took his own life. Money is power but I hope at least Maxwell is tried

Reactions: 7
Have you seen that the Anonymous hacking group have exposed his black book and the connection of Trump and a child exploitation ring!!

• Wow