New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else has been caught on aussie lawyer Fidan tok?!?!

I like her and looove her little twins, they are very sweet but I think people will start finding faults in her very quickly and she'll shut up shop. The comments are already starting.

She reminds me of a friend of mine so I find the things she says endearing. 90% sure she is undiagnosed ND lol.

So, anyone else watching?

Reactions: 3
I have been watching for a while, her episode on Insight was great - I love alot of what she’s about - strong intelligent woman who protects her assets. However I think the ‘I can afford it why not’ will wear people down, like it’s great you worked hard and have a well paying job but a lot of people are struggling right now to even buy groceries and it can come off a little ugh…

Reactions: 8
I've been enjoying her videos.

I agree with the poster above that some of the things she says/does will rub people up the wrong way. The way she talks about PR packages she's sent, calling it 'crap' and 'junk' and tossing it aside won't do her any favours.
Even if she hasn't asked for it to be sent, there's no need for her to be disrespectful.

I also think the hairdresser situation today will be the start of some backlash. She was quite right to be upset and write her own review but don't agree with hundreds of followers jumping on their google reviews to leave 1*. She said it 'cheered her up' which I'm surprised at.

Reactions: 6
I have been watching for a while, her episode on Insight was great - I love alot of what she’s about - strong intelligent woman who protects her assets. However I think the ‘I can afford it why not’ will wear people down, like it’s great you worked hard and have a well paying job but a lot of people are struggling right now to even buy groceries and it can come off a little ugh…
I agree! To insinuate she wouldn’t even think twice about the $14k price tag on that Chanel jacket (when birthday shopping) was a bit much. Yeah you might be able to afford it but still, there are better ways to spend $14k even if that’s chump change to you. And then to also go op shopping, I find that very interesting!

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her - I'm all for boss working mums but the "we all know I can afford it" constantly and the disregard for gifts she gets sent is really gross. Very distasteful.

Reactions: 8
Mmm, I have a bad taste in my mouth after recent events and I've gone back through some old videos/comments including the one about her prenup.

She's definitely ND. Not sure whether undiagnosed or not... she just reminds me very much of an old friend of mine. They both have a superiority complex which attempts to mask their deep insecurity. My friend's comes from childhood and piecing together certain statements from Fidan I suspect that's where hers comes from too.

I come across a pics of her online with hubby (hopefully they tighten privacy because he's made it clear he doesn't want his life or their home shared... and with that I found his job and everything :/ because that's how easy it is to find.) -- anyway, the pics with family she's smiling and it made me realise she NEVER smiles.

She also stated she waited to move in with now-husband because he had an 18 year old cat and she didn't like cats and she was "waiting it out"... someone commented "poor cat" and she said "it's dead now. died 3 months after we moved in together"

Big yikes.

• Haha
Mmm, I have a bad taste in my mouth after recent events and I've gone back through some old videos/comments including the one about her prenup.

She's definitely ND. Not sure whether undiagnosed or not... she just reminds me very much of an old friend of mine. They both have a superiority complex which attempts to mask their deep insecurity. My friend's comes from childhood and piecing together certain statements from Fidan I suspect that's where hers comes from too.

I come across a pics of her online with hubby (hopefully they tighten privacy because he's made it clear he doesn't want his life or their home shared... and with that I found his job and everything :/ because that's how easy it is to find.) -- anyway, the pics with family she's smiling and it made me realise she NEVER smiles.

She also stated she waited to move in with now-husband because he had an 18 year old cat and she didn't like cats and she was "waiting it out"... someone commented "poor cat" and she said "it's dead now. died 3 months after we moved in together"

Big yikes.
how did you find the husband? I’ve looked and can’t see anything! Dying to know what he looks like.

I find her very interesting/smart. I don’t blame her for wanting to protect what’s hers. Also agree with the ND comments.

Reactions: 2
how did you find the husband? I’ve looked and can’t see anything! Dying to know what he looks like.

I find her very interesting/smart. I don’t blame her for wanting to protect what’s hers. Also agree with the ND comments.
Someone shared photos she was tagged in, from there his name was found which was easily googled. Nothing is private on the internet if it's public domain! As a lawyer, she knows that ;) Anyways, he's got short dark hair, a medium/large build and looks like a lot of guys who work in IT.

She is intriguing and smart, no doubt about it! You have to be to do as well as she has in her field. I still watch her videos and have noticed she's toned herself down a little since the hairdressing saga.

I mainly watch for those kiddos. Clark at dinner time is my favourite! Hahaha. Adorable!

Reactions: 2
Someone shared photos she was tagged in, from there his name was found which was easily googled. Nothing is private on the internet if it's public domain! As a lawyer, she knows that ;) Anyways, he's got short dark hair, a medium/large build and looks like a lot of guys who work in IT.

She is intriguing and smart, no doubt about it! You have to be to do as well as she has in her field. I still watch her videos and have noticed she's toned herself down a little since the hairdressing saga.

I mainly watch for those kiddos. Clark at dinner time is my favourite! Hahaha. Adorable!
Are these tagged photos still there? Because I too am dying to check out the husband!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m nosy as hell and had a Google too but came up with nothing. Damn it haha

I still watch, I really do appreciate the intelligence, no nonsense strong woman thing ( I work in a male dominated field so I’m all about girl power haha ) despite the ‘I can afford it’ thing. And I agree I think she has toned it down a bit, or maybe become a bit more aware of how abrasive it comes off especially in this climate ?

And I have also never seen her smile. Ever. Is that normal ? Even my best mate who has a chronic case of RBF smiles lol

Ahhhhhh Fidan! I find her as endearing as I do patronizing. 😂 At the end of the day, I think good on her, and skip her vids if I’m not up to it. 🤣

If money’s no object, and it’s clearly not, I’d wish she’d invest in a new bra or two.

Reactions: 17
Just found this thread. I do like Fidan but some of her tiktoks are hit and miss. I like the Lawyer stories. Past few gifted items she’s been nicer about them and not calling them junk or stuff 🫣 I think she’s a no nonsense kinda person. I’ve never met anyone who so meticulously kept written journals for years and years. She even had a hook up journal when she kept track of dates/kisses and things like that (unsure if that was for her book)

One thing is she’s very interesting! Kids are super cute.

Ahhhhhh Fidan! I find her as endearing as I do patronizing. 😂 At the end of the day, I think good on her, and skip her vids if I’m not up to it. 🤣

If money’s no object, and it’s clearly not, I’d wish she’d invest in a new bra or two.
I’d get a reduction if mine were that big.

I think her money comments come from her probably growing up quite poor very much working class and she has studied and worked hard to rise out of it. So for her it’s probably a source of pride and I don’t mind it.

I agree she will grate on people as she is definitely no fuss and calls a spade a spade.

Im actually surprised she shares so much of her kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if that stops very soon.

Definitely needs a reduction or a really good bra. They must kill

Reactions: 9
Fidan comes up on my fyp page.

I do find a few things weird. I get she and her defacto are busy fulltime workers. However putting the twins to bed in the clothes that they will be wearing the next day is weird.

Maybe don't share everything. Good for her that she's not suffering the cost of living and can waltz into Peter Alexander and buy pjs. She's rich we get it.

I don't see the need to share your private life. Just stick to the law stuff and Superman.

Fidan comes up on my fyp page.

I do find a few things weird. I get she and her defacto are busy fulltime workers. However putting the twins to bed in the clothes that they will be wearing the next day is weird.

Maybe don't share everything. Good for her that she's not suffering the cost of living and can waltz into Peter Alexander and buy pjs. She's rich we get it.

I don't see the need to share your private life. Just stick to the law stuff and Superman.
Oh I haven’t seen any tiktoks about the clothing. The kids seem to eat dinner in their pj’s so I’ll have to watch her latest few.

The let's face it I can afford it line feels really grating. Then the clothes she buys from DJs looks like they belong to a pensioner.