Ferne McCann #4 Who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell XOXO Gossip Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Bewful (again šŸ¤£) with most likes. I think you need to consider a new career in thread title writing.

Old thread.

Iā€™m not a regular on the Ferne threads but it looked like one needed doing quickly so hope you donā€™t mind me helping!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This article was published at 21:52 15th feb 2022, ladywhistledown put the pic up 25mins ago tonightā€¦. Is she just getting her pics from the sun now?? Doesnā€™t seem to be unseen contentā€¦..

Reactions: 9
Well done to @Bewful (again šŸ¤£) with most likes. I think you need to consider a new career in thread title writing.

Old thread.
I am going to apply to write some original quotes for lozza's stories

Screenshot_20221005-223200.png

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Old thread.

Iā€™m not a regular on the Ferne threads but it looked like one needed doing quickly so hope you donā€™t mind me helping!
Thank you, Iā€™ve never done one, I didnā€™t want to muck it up when things have the potential of getting exciting šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same!!but the more she posts on him the more I want to heave! Hopefully Lady Lucy is on a role now and starts dishing the dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Early night was it Lozza? Or just up all night?

Where is ferne now? Poor Sunday

"He twice scoops up powder from a bag. At one point, a pal can be heard shouting: ā€œNo, No Ket, No Ket.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she just reposting reports that came out back in February from the press... When she claims to have tea on Ferne.. I call b.s, otherwise the 'Sunday' voice note would have been published by now, but instead she deactivated her account for a few days whilst reading everything on here, keeping us lingering... She's clearly got a vendetta against Lozza, but other than reposting old news, there's nothing more to tell.. Unfollowing her now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Unless sheā€™s posting stuff she wonā€™t get in tit for šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Regardless fernes management must be having kittens!

Reactions: 6
Lucy runs the risk of turning the tide against her here. This is looking like a petty vendetta. Release the tea already

Can see how this is about to play out, ferne checks into the priory for 2 weeks claiming some sort of breakdown, followed by the my stalker hell story in a magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No Iā€™m v disappointed. I hadnā€™t checked T or I in a few hours as didnā€™t expect anything more from miss whistle tit. Just hopped on insta with a beaming smile to see the insta circle glistening and Iā€™m presented with the weakest tea. Did no one tell you Lucinda I have mine builder worthy?!?!
I just donā€™t understand at this point.

Also to add, sniffing cocaine really isnā€™t that mental. I know itā€™s frowned upon so people have to been seen as not condoning it but so many people do it itā€™s actually a joke so if thatā€™s all sheā€™s got on himā€¦ boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also to add, sniffing cocaine really isnā€™t that mental. I know itā€™s frowned upon so people have to been seen as not condoning it but so many people do it itā€™s actually a joke so if thatā€™s all sheā€™s got on himā€¦ boring.
I know! When I worked in the city - we ALL did some Coke on a Thursday night at work drinks. Why do people think thereā€™s actually queues for the lads toilets if you go down gracechurch street?

It used to make me laugh when someone would get suspended from TOWIE for doing Coke and theyā€™d come back saying they had seeked help etc. I bet they were all at it!

Went to a few parties back in the day and thereā€™d be a few made in Chelsea bods doing ketamine (wasnā€™t really my bag) not to mention university.

This sort of drug use is rife and really uninteresting! šŸ˜†

Oh how I miss my twenties!

Reactions: 33
There are so many episodes of made in Chelsea where you can see they have taken coke, if you know what to look for it's obvious. Also there are some episodes of either Sam or Billies' programme where Ferne is clearly on it. (Look at Ferne in the crowd at a party that Billie threw where they are wearing 1920's flappers gear, why does everyone think she chews gum so much, her jaw can't keep still).

Reactions: 20
Best thing everyone can do is unfollow. The page is boring as duck and getting desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The page need to spill the proper tea now as everyoneā€™s bored. We know Lozza does Coke, we know fernes a nasty witch. But this page is looking desperate now, and they are clearly clutching at straws with the crap itā€™s posting. Boringggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know! When I worked in the city - we ALL did some Coke on a Thursday night at work drinks. Why do people think thereā€™s actually queues for the lads toilets if you go down gracechurch street?

It used to make me laugh when someone would get suspended from TOWIE for doing Coke and theyā€™d come back saying they had seeked help etc. I bet they were all at it!

Went to a few parties back in the day and thereā€™d be a few made in Chelsea bods doing ketamine (wasnā€™t really my bag) not to mention university.

I totally agree that drug use is not uncommon i know of hard working people who take it on a saturday night and its not such a big deal ( although still not a good thing) , i think the issue here is the image they are trying to portray, perfect man, perfect step dad, perfect family... and that's it, there's a young child involved. if they didn't put their 'perfect' life out there no-one would care. that young childs life will be turned upside down when shes old enough to realise what her Dad did so Ferne should be mindful if what else she is bringing into her life. his life coach stuff is fake by all accounts, the same with celebes who cry 'mental health' ( KP) when its not mental health its a come down!

forgot to say i miss my twenties too... although it was speed in my raving days :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.