Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's well over the top with all that crap ..still not been back to Dubai to tie up loose ends Larry ?
Screenshot_20220824-103418.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's just not normal is it. He really gives me a bad feeling.

Still nice to know he's still with us on tattle, addressing the comments about him not putting his own friends and family on socials, or spending time with his son... bet he was itching to get that photo up from the minute the plane touched down.

Do us a favour loz and let me at least keep my breakfast down before you treat us to another video of you snogging tomorrow
He is 1 giant ick everything about him just gives me the ick, his hair, his voice🤢

Reactions: 13
#lifecoach in his latest post. Knew it. Wheres his coaching qualification for this??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just seen an advert on ITV for her programme. It’s returning on Thursday! Content on the ad looks super boring and that’s meant to be the best bits!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I find it weird she hasn’t said anything about her new series starting especially when it’s only a few days away, and weird itv only just put the advert out there when normally they do it a few weeks ahead to get the hype up? It must be boring 😂

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion-

Ferne McCann #3 - met Loz on the Monday, Loz moved in on the Tuesday, got engaged on the Wednesday, got him playing daddy on Thursday Friday & Saturday to poor little Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.