feeling broody

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a 15 month old girl and I honestly thought it would be years before i would want another but no i am insanely broody and want another baby but it's not the right time financially not at least for another year. also my daughter is a rubbish sleeper and adding a newborn to that would be horrible!

i just wish i didn't have this broody feeling, does it end? 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm always broody. I've just had my 3rd and I want another, but I don't know if I actually want another, I think I'm just permanently broody. It's so tough 😭

I'm always broody. I've just had my 3rd and I want another, but I don't know if I actually want another, I think I'm just permanently broody. It's so tough 😭
oh no but congratulations! i thought if you had one the broody feeling would disappear for a while but as soon as i see a newborn i get so jealous😭 also i miss being pregnant! never thought i'd say that haha

• Heart
oh no but congratulations! i thought if you had one the broody feeling would disappear for a while but as soon as i see a newborn i get so jealous😭 also i miss being pregnant! never thought i'd say that haha
Well I say just had. He's 8 months now 😭

I'm exactly the same, I think because it's such an exciting time full of unknowns your naturally pulled back into thinking "another wouldn't be so bad!". Its such a special time, I'd say go for it! Giving my children siblings is the best thing I've ever done, even if I'm permanently knackered 🤣

I used to be the most broody person ever but I haven’t had even a pang of it when we’ve had new babies in the family. I love them but I don’t want another one of my own. Maybe it’s because mines a teen now.

I have a 15 month old girl and I honestly thought it would be years before i would want another but no i am insanely broody and want another baby but it's not the right time financially not at least for another year. also my daughter is a rubbish sleeper and adding a newborn to that would be horrible!

i just wish i didn't have this broody feeling, does it end? 🤣
I’m in exactly the same boat as you! 15 month girl, sleep is an absolute nightmare and financially we can’t afford to yet. We’ve decided to wait until the end of this year to maybe start trying but I’m so jealous every time I see a pregnancy announcement or newborn!

I sometimes feel broody when I hear a pregnancy announcement but it's not about the actual pregnancy, I sort of project a feeling of anticipation onto people and I want that feeling myself.

Reactions: 2
I’m in exactly the same boat as you! 15 month girl, sleep is an absolute nightmare and financially we can’t afford to yet. We’ve decided to wait until the end of this year to maybe start trying but I’m so jealous every time I see a pregnancy announcement or newborn!
yes I think we’re going to do the same! Atleast get some free hours at nursery first😂 my cousins about to have a baby and I know that’s only going to make it worse when I’m holding a newborn!

yes I think we’re going to do the same! Atleast get some free hours at nursery first😂 my cousins about to have a baby and I know that’s only going to make it worse when I’m holding a newborn!
Yep same here again - SIL is pregnant and I’m so happy for her and can’t wait til baby’s born so I can have a cuddle, but I know I’m going to be desperate to have another one of my own 😂