Feeling all emoosh about Tattle and Tattlers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like many of us, I'm not coping brilliantly with the stress, fear and anxiety of this wretched coronavirus. I'm self-isolating with two very intense and anxious children and I have GAD so it is hard for me to manage my own issues, let alone theirs and everyone else's in the family. But honestly I come here and read totally unimportant nonsense and snarky banter about daft 'apporths like FOD or the sussexes and get to laugh like a drain, or see the kindness on the serious threads about Corona and I just feel so thankful to be here. Thanks everyone. I read far more than I interact but I do appreciate everyone so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree I also think if we all knew where each other lived we would be finding things others cant find in the shops and sending them over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I came here for the Schofield gossip and have ventured around the various parts of the forum since and I must say I quite like it here.

Reactions: 6