Feathering the empty nest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a message!! “I am not going to monetise my child”. A few others on the gram ought to take heed (cough, cough rvk_loves) Love her even more for this stance, babies are precious, not fodder for likes.
A million times this. I really admire her for doing this, it would have been so easy for her to accept all the free stuff for her baby but it’s about something much more for her and it’s really lovely to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A million times this. I really admire her for doing this, it would have been so easy for her to accept all the free stuff for her baby but it’s about something much more for her and it’s really lovely to see.
Yes! I believe she’s also being sensitive to the fact that she has been a source of comfort and strength to others who have lost children or struggled with fertility. Her baby will give so many hope in their own situations. To turn her space into a place to advertise baby products would destroy everything she has achieved in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes! I believe she’s also being sensitive to the fact that she has been a source of comfort and strength to others who have lost children or struggled with fertility. Her baby will give so many hope in their own situations. To turn her space into a place to advertise baby products would destroy everything she has achieved in my opinion.
I agree with this and have a lot of respect for her as I think a lot of others in her position would have saw the money signs and gone with it.

Reactions: 10
I guess maybe she doesn’t want to jinx it? And more importantly she doesn’t want to upset her large following which will be mothers who has suffered from losses/infertility.

Reactions: 1
If I am guessing correctly I feel like the baby should be due in the next few weeks - hope everything goes well for them! So looking forward to hearing their news.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes! honestly i’ve never been so happy for a stranger’s pregnancy. All the best to them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I truly hope she doesn't use the baby for money... I dont think she will as seems lovely but you never know!!

I truly hope she doesn't use the baby for money... I dont think she will as seems lovely but you never know!!
She won't. She said previously she has been offered loads of things but has turned them down and instead asked if they would make a donation to the little roo charity.
I can't wait to hear little one is here safe and sound and they are home as a family. 🌈♥

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.