Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to their friendship? They were so close and it seems Holly’s sudden rise in fame over last few years has damaged their friendship? Holly seems to have a totally different social circle now

Reactions: 2
I think fearne likes a healthy lifestyle and being with her kids whereas holly and her circle of friends tend to drink and smoke etc.... probably just grew apart with different lifestyle choices.

Reactions: 10
I think fearne has moved out the limelight to focus on her kids and revolve her life around them. Where as holly wants to be more famous and moves in those circles and puts her career first.

Reactions: 8
They released a book together a few years ago called the ‘best friends guide to life’ 😂

Now that Fearne has left Celeb Juice I doubt they’ll ever see each other very often. I don’t think there has been anything as juicy as a big fall-out just two people who have drifted apart and have nothing in common anymore. Fearne seems to have fully embraced the zen life and left her partying days behind her.

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of their friendship was because of Celeb Juice, they would have to see each other a lot for work/events and such, and live different lifestyles now.

Holly seems closer to Emma Bunton and some of the All Saints girls these days.

Find it really weird that they take a pic of the backs of their children’s heads to keep them out of the lime light.. surely that just makes people more curious

Find it really weird that they take a pic of the backs of their children’s heads to keep them out of the lime light.. surely that just makes people more curious
Might make people curious, but protects their privacy a hell of a lot more

Reactions: 10
I think its quite common in the UK with celebs, as they know paps aren't allowed to post pictures of their kids without their faces blurred.

Reactions: 5
I read in another forum that Fearne left a crappy nappy on a restaurant table 😆

Reactions: 3