Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking her Nanna Faye vibes to a whole new level with her new do! Maybe it’s the way she’s styled it but makes her look older

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her new haircut looks soooo severe on her. In her profile pic on Insta it looks much softer. She'll deffo be having post-chop regret soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new bob cut looks shite and does nothing for her harsh face eeeek. At least the long messy hair gave her some softness.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the haircut is lovely! Why does megan act like a crazed fan on her comments tho? haha x

Reactions: 9
I think she thinks her ‘blogger power’ gives weight to her posts and more people will see them!

Reactions: 1
i like the hair cut...Just not on her. It's pretty bland...I feel like she's never allowed herself to look "young"

Reactions: 4
Question is....will someone be brave enough to comment on the lips again on her new ‘work’ video so we can have another meltdown rant on her stories 🤣🙏🏻🤣🙏🏻🤣🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200903-170313_Samsung Internet.jpg
faye talking about strangers entitlement on the internet?! What about your entitlement faye, going to peoples houses, doxing people on tattle?! She's a bleeping moron. She is only giving us more to witch and rant about.

View attachment 232083faye talking about strangers entitlement on the internet?! What about your entitlement faye, going to peoples houses, doxing people on tattle?! She's a bleeping moron. She is only giving us more to witch and rant about.
who is this twit? influencers piss me the fuk
off why are they so entitled to think they are the only
people who get tit?
show me any public facing professional who doesn’t get tit on an at least weekly basis?! and this isn’t me excusing it or saying it’s ok cos it’s fuking not HOWEVER we are talking about people doing REAL jobs beneficial to communities, saving lives, protecting vulnerable adults and children who receive criticism, rudeness, harassment on the daily.
influencers swan in exposing their whole selves, homes, children, addresses BY CHOICE let me add, as some kind of egotistical but i can get paid for this fuckery and think they are somehow exempt from
this?
sorry lady but in choosing
a public facing profession there are some things u just have to harden up to 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
who is this twit? influencers piss me the fuk
off why are they so entitled to think they are the only
people who get tit?
show me any public facing professional who doesn’t get tit on an at least weekly basis?! and this isn’t me excusing it or saying it’s ok cos it’s fuking not HOWEVER we are talking about people doing REAL jobs beneficial to communities, saving lives, protecting vulnerable adults and children who receive criticism, rudeness, harassment on the daily.
influencers swan in exposing their whole selves, homes, children, addresses BY CHOICE let me add, as some kind of egotistical but i can get paid for this fuckery and think they are somehow exempt from
this?
sorry lady but in choosing
a public facing profession there are some things u just have to harden up to 🤷‍♀️
She's a nobody really, living in her sisters shadow who is an influencer (was youtuber). She came on tattle to dox someone she thought was on here and even turned up at their elderly fathers house to scream that shes getting lawyers involved. Proper idiot. All because someone spoke some truth on her drug use 🙄

She's a nobody really, living in her sisters shadow who is an influencer (was youtuber). She came on tattle to dox someone she thought was on here and even turned up at their elderly fathers house to scream that shes getting lawyers involved. Proper idiot. All because someone spoke some truth on her drug use 🙄
I hope she's feeling rightly ashamed of herself now after what another tattler posted with regard to this poor girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here but how can she bang on about people bullying her online when she is a bully herself? Take a look at her twitter feed where she is saying some kids look like they’ve been locked up and are grey in colour. What an awful thing to say about another persons children. Whether you agree with his politics of the OP or not. Taking the mick out of children is out of order.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here but how can she bang on about people bullying her online when she is a bully herself? Take a look at her twitter feed where she is saying some kids look like they’ve been locked up and are grey in colour. What an awful thing to say about another persons children. Whether you agree with his politics of the OP or not. Taking the mick out of children is out of order.
Faye is literally the greyest, blandest idiot I've ever known of...bet every one of them sprogs has a better pair of lips than her so she's jealous.

• Haha
Screenshot_20200922-005802_Samsung Internet.jpg
the amount of hours she spends taking pictures of herself and THIS is the one she chooses to upload?! She looks 11 months pregnant 🤣🤣 so unflattering. This is literally your job hun.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Megans a nasty witch but this twit is way worse 🤣 ive never heard her say anythint positive. Shes miserable and so is her bf. She literally radiates terrible vibes. I have so many stories i could share regarding her disgusting language and behaviour but she could spot me out in seconds haha!!

Reactions: 13