Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye has called people much worse, and slagged off many peoples appearances so I don't feel sorry for her, soz.

Reactions: 13
“Content I work really hard on to produce” ah yes Faye, sitting in front of a mirror recording yourself applying products onto your face must be SO hard - let me get you a cuppa nana Faye, you must be so tired from all of that hard work xoxo

In all honesty though, she just makes herself look silly every time she mentions her god damn non existent lips. Tired of her lashing out every time someone mentions them 😂

Reactions: 15
LOL and now she's asking where the 'be kind' message from earlier this year has gone...

think it must have been binned off when you were driving to people's houses and threatening them hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200821-122421_Samsung Internet.jpg
still though, can't see the lipstick because i can't see your lips soooo what're you getting at babes?

20200821_122624.jpg
this doesnt make me wanna buy lipstick it just makes me terrified sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do any of you know her ex, James? He seems a really nice lad, I don’t know him well but mixed in the same extended circle for a while. I don’t know why they broke up or anything.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200827-101617_Samsung Internet.jpg
what are those things on her feet ffs, looks like she has wellies on!!! She claims to be so on trend and such a style inspo but I honestly don't think she has a clue what she's doing when she throws some of her shite together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do any of you know her ex, James? He seems a really nice lad, I don’t know him well but mixed in the same extended circle for a while. I don’t know why they broke up or anything.
He was another who set my gaydar flying, she certainly has a taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 6