Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K I’m bored. And I seen someone do this with jesrose. Anyway this is a bit awkward considering how obsessed her sister - his wife now is with crocs
Sorry but did the ellaby sisters just follow ONO around until George caved and dumped Diana 🤣?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faye has asked for publishers to hit her up as she really wants to write a book but doesn’t have any idea about what or anything aka just wants to check another thing off the influencer checklist. At least she admited she’s not ambitious aka lazy and just doing enough to be “happy”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Faye has asked for publishers to hit her up as she really wants to write a book but doesn’t have any idea about what or anything aka just wants to check another thing off the influencer checklist. At least she admited she’s not ambitious aka lazy and just doing enough to be “happy”
She could write a book on how to be the perfect bully or how to rip off brands or how to be racist...she has LOADS of things she could do! Can't wait to read it Faye babe x

Also all the talking about the office paid off with a free trip to IKEA 🙄 literally influencers are 2021’s version of street beggars

I've never seen someone lack SO MUCH awareness. Yes you worked in commercial fashion for a "bit" but you literally work for your sister and live in her old house. Calm down girl, this is just a much larger version of your begging for book deals.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I've never seen someone lack SO MUCH awareness. Yes you worked in commercial fashion for a "bit" but you literally work for your sister and live in her old house. Calm down girl, this is just a much larger version of your begging for book deals.
I do actually agree with that post, PLT don’t pay their garment workers more than £3.50 an hour which is ridiculous

The post is 100% accurate, PLT is horrific for its treatment of their garment workers and also for their impact on the planet and fast fashion constantly promoting consuming and buying. But Faye promotes the same only she thinks she’s better because she’s not buying PLT and is buying expensive “sustainable clothing” but she’s constantly buying new clothes and pushing it to her followers. And she does nothing for promoting sustainablity and she’s worked for these fast fashion brands without any acknowledgement of her part or how to improve. Part of the problem, no self awareness and no accountability

Reactions: 22
I do actually agree with that post, PLT don’t pay their garment workers more than £3.50 an hour which is ridiculous
Oh I 100% agree with this post. I work in fashion myself and have moved out of the industry due to both the human rights violations and sustainability issues. I more meant her feeling quite tone deaf.

The post is 100% accurate, PLT is horrific for its treatment of their garment workers and also for their impact on the planet and fast fashion constantly promoting consuming and buying. But Faye promotes the same only she thinks she’s better because she’s not buying PLT and is buying expensive “sustainable clothing” but she’s constantly buying new clothes and pushing it to her followers. And she does nothing for promoting sustainablity and she’s worked for these fast fashion brands without any acknowledgement of her part or how to improve. Part of the problem, no self awareness and no accountability
Absolutely agreed. I think influencers need to look at their part in supporting and encouraging hyper consumption. I'm sure the factories her clothes are made of are barely any better for workers rights. It really gets my goat when people HAVE the money to shop sustainably and don't. It just feels quite "cheap" her reposting this without any positive encouragement of supporting independent design.

From the girl selling a brand new never worn Nasty Gal skirt on Depop plus loads of other items there worn only once.
Faye herself was a buyer for Missguided and, let's be honest, most likely would still be had she not leeched off her sister's career.
She is just an enormous hypocrite, one rule for her and another for everybody else

Reactions: 18
Funny how Megan deletes any comments off her clothing brand account that call her out 🥴 size inclusive? No! Only supports BLM when it matters?! Ugh! Same with faye, had anyone seen her post anything in support of the recent Afghanistan situation? Nope! But oh, if a system is hot property, there she is

Also brewdog were very recently called out for crappy working practices, not a good look! https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....1/jun/10/brewdog-staff-craft-beer-firm-letter
Agree!!!!!

• Heart
Yeah, the brewdog ads have shocked me to be honest. Awful to their employees. Kind of hypocritical when she's shared the stuff about mollie mae and garment workers.

Reactions: 7
0F5C8944-C0EB-4039-97A8-6B20F8CF41C9.png

Anyone else slightly terrified by her crotch in this story?! What’s happening there?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah, the brewdog ads have shocked me to be honest. Awful to their employees. Kind of hypocritical when she's shared the stuff about mollie mae and garment workers.
I have a few friends who worked in their bars and the stuff that came out wasn’t a shock.

I agree, you need a blanket policy on this, can’t say brewdog are on and plt is unethical.

• Heart
Reactions: 7