Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hypocrite Faye has been selling her soul for Amazon then!! Whether you shop there or not you can't ignore the horrendous publicity they get for shady business practises. And I'm sure a lot of those small shops she always tells us to shop from are constantly trying to compete with Amazon. But hey anything for a bit of cash!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Was this a Halloween outfit or something? Why are they posing so awkwardly and wearing odd clothes...

D9237559-9557-45B1-8ECA-44854574CBF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He makes my gaydar go.
She even poses like an old granny whos had a nice day out shopping with her grandson and hes asked for a pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is, before the mask slipped megs seemed likeable. Hence the success and money, our girl faye has always seemed like she would try to fight you in a club loo for 'looking at her' or some such nonsense. She seems really mean and unhappy. I don't want what she's selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thing is, before the mask slipped megs seemed likeable. Hence the success and money, our girl faye has always seemed like she would try to fight you in a club loo for 'looking at her' or some such nonsense. She seems really mean and unhappy. I don't want what she's selling.
I've seen her in a few one sided scraps in my lifetime, sums her up. 🤢😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she thinks that stunted, pointy hands dance thing she does makes her quirky/cute. She’d be wrong......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's hope faye has been honest with the taxman about all of megans gifted clothing to her that she's been flogging and profiting off on her depop. Plus the discounted / free house off megs. All that needs to be declared.

Reactions: 7
Just came to catch up on this thread thinking it would be fun ride like her sisters was but it's as dead as her personality really isn't it, ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with what was posted above. How much longer can these influencers carry on receiving things for free only to pocket the profit for themselves? Faye does have an absolute sh!t ton of things which say only worn once/never worn on her Depop page.

Is she getting hordes of things sent to her now she is signed to an agency? Or is it mostly Megan’s? I cannot imagine anyone having the budget to purchase that many things for themselves only to wear them once or twice to then go and sell it on.
I don’t know about you but I was squirming whilst going through the Depop page.
When I have an item of clothing I really do not want to let go of it. I really cherish it. There were some really lovely pieces on there and all it seems to do is embed the idea that you can use something once and get rid. That things do not have any real value anymore.

I know Faye is not the only culprit of doing this but I know a very small percent of gifted individuals give the profit to charity. Most bag the profit for themselves.
Where does everyone else stand on this? I think it should all go to charity or be given to someone else for free.
Personally I think that just like the Influencer world was up in arms with having to declare their ADs (Which, let’s be honest they’re still doing a terrible job of). The next step should surely be to make it illegal for them to sell gifted items on to profit for themselves.
I cannot help but think it’s a bit like when you buy a multipack of food items and you cannot then go on to sell them separately to make a profit. Surely this needs to be the next step to break the egotist wall which influencers have built up to hide behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15