Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All time favourite perfume is Carolina Hererra 212 (the silver tube one)

Also love:

Lancôme - La vie est Belle
Hugo Boss - Deep Red
Ghost - sweetheart

I really like Armani Code but that’s my sisters all time favourite so I don’t buy it.

Reactions: 2
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Chanel Chance for day time and YSL Black Opium for evenings.

Zara - Femme is what I wear to work every day. My all time favourite and the cheapest. Anyone else love Zara fragrances?
Are Zara fragrances dupes of any perfumes?

I have never used Baccarat Rouge but Ariana Grande's "Cloud", which smells to me like candyfloss mixed with vanilla/coconut is said to be very similar
Yea i havbe heard the same thing, I actually got Baccarat because I liked the idea of smelling like candyfloss(i usually wear spicy more masculine scents) I dont get any sweetness with it at all. Its so strange, on me I get nothing like vanilla or sugar.

Yea i havbe heard the same thing, I actually got Baccarat because I liked the idea of smelling like candyfloss(i usually wear spicy more masculine scents) I dont get any sweetness with it at all. Its so strange, on me I get nothing like vanilla or sugar.
212 sexy for her is candy flossy and spicy if you like that sort of thing!

Reactions: 1
I wanted a JPG Classique for ages because of the sexy bottle (LOL) but it isn't the kind of perfume I would ever wear or use. Then they brought out the "Airlines" version which is lighter and more to my liking, I got it for Christmas and love it

I wanted a JPG Classique for ages because of the sexy bottle (LOL) but it isn't the kind of perfume I would ever wear or use. Then they brought out the "Airlines" version which is lighter and more to my liking, I got it for Christmas and love it
My sister has been wearing it for years, I like it a lot but I dont feel like its me.

My day to day perfumes are
Lancôme miracle
Ysl Black opium
Marc Jacobs Dot
In Summer I always use Loccitane Verbena and always get stopped and asked what it is. It lasts until you shower.
My Favourite and only one for nights out or special occasions is Byredo Gypsy Water. Expensive but beautiful.

I have just bought the new Armani my way, it’s lovely but not a wow fragrance

My day to day perfumes are
Lancôme miracle
Ysl Black opium
Marc Jacobs Dot
In Summer I always use Loccitane Verbena and always get stopped and asked what it is. It lasts until you shower.
My Favourite and only one for nights out or special occasions is Byredo Gypsy Water. Expensive but beautiful.
Marc Jacobs Dot is one of my favourite daytime scents too. I think it has been discontinued though?

Dior Midnight Poison, was my all time, absolute favourite. But the fuckers discontinued it.

But other ones I like/ now wear
Ghost Deep Night
Thierry Mugler Alien
Hugo Boss Deep Red
Dior Pure Poison
Versace Bright Crystal
Ghost Eclipse
and I'm not a fan of celeb perfumes, but Katy Perry Killer Queen I really like.

Ooooh I shall try it thanks, I always wear spicy orientals or beachy scents, i want to try more sweet scents. I recently got JPG Scandal and its soooo nice.
We have similar tastes it sounds like! I love a good pink pepper scent and I've been searching for the perfect salty beachy maybe coconut scent for ages ! 👌

Marc Jacobs Dot is one of my favourite daytime scents too. I think it has been discontinued though?
I hope it hasn't! I love that one, reminds me of being preggo with my son 😂

We have similar tastes it sounds like! I love a good pink pepper scent and I've been searching for the perfect salty beachy maybe coconut scent for ages ! 👌

I hope it hasn't! I love that one, reminds me of being preggo with my son 😂
I love beachy scents for the summer but I have yet to find any that last on me. I like the Jennifer Aniston ones, she has a day one in a blue bottle and a night one in a purple bottle. Lovely salty scents but dont last long at all. I also like Replica Beachwalk but again it doesnt seem to last long on me. Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt is nice but doesnt last on me like most of her scents. I want to try Bronze Goddess as i hear that is very beachy/coconutty. Bobbi Brown Beach is another thats meant to be nice.

Also Boots sell body sprays and perfumes by a brand called Momento and they have one called Salt On My Skin which is really lovely, not tried the perfume version yet though. I really do love the J Anniston ones and its so cheap to buy(like £20 for a big bottle) that i tend to spray it on my clothes too. The Replica scent is probably the most beachy but very pricey for something that doesnt have long staying power.

I love beachy scents for the summer but I have yet to find any that last on me. I like the Jennifer Aniston ones, she has a day one in a blue bottle and a night one in a purple bottle. Lovely salty scents but dont last long at all. I also like Replica Beachwalk but again it doesnt seem to last long on me. Jo Malone wood sage and sea salt is nice but doesnt last on me like most of her scents. I want to try Bronze Goddess as i hear that is very beachy/coconutty. Bobbi Brown Beach is another thats meant to be nice.

Also Boots sell body sprays and perfumes by a brand called Momento and they have one called Salt On My Skin which is really lovely, not tried the perfume version yet though. I really do love the J Anniston ones and its so cheap to buy(like £20 for a big bottle) that i tend to spray it on my clothes too. The Replica scent is probably the most beachy but very pricey for something that doesnt have long staying power.
J by Jennifer Aniston? I love that one, doesn't last long though like you say!
Vanilla vibes by Juliet has a gun is very salty and fairly long lasting!
Next summer sun is a good bronze goddess dupe, it is a really nice smell but doesn't last :(

Going to look at the boots ones next time I'm there :D

My favourites
Fcuk connect mens
Jimmy choo blossom
Paco rebanne lady Million/1 million
Avon little black dress
Paco rebanne Olympia
Jean Paul Gaultier men
Calvin klein in2u

I’ve been wearing a combination of Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin layered with Wood Sage and Sea Salt for years. I also wear Clinique Happy in the summer exclusively as it smells like pure sunshine and joy and reminds me of family holidays. Also love Clarins summer spritzes, very fresh and uplifting. As is Nuxe’s Prodigeux Parfum, which smells like a suntan.
In winter, I love the depth and sexiness of Tom Ford’s Black Orchid and Chanel Eau Premiére, which is just so classy and beautiful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.