Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oldbutnew

I’ve used many different over the years but swear by Rimmel Jet black Kohl pencil. About £2.99. Bargain.

Reactions: 3

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I have the KVD green day one and its really good!

Oh and the maybelline tattoo liner is also good too!

Reactions: 2

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I know it's a bit of a shallow topic, especially during these tough times, but what is your favourite kohl or pencil eyeliner?! I've tried many, and found that most of them wear off after a few hours........
Best one I ever had was a cheap max factor one. Think it’s not made anymore. I like the one from Kat Von D. It’s super black and mine stays put 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1

Dannie

Chatty Member
I use Mac feline ( evening ) which is black and Mac coffee ( day) which is brown. x

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Lancome 'Le crayon khol noir'. It's expensive but longer than your average pencil too so it lasts ages, and it's the only one I've tried that stays on for hours too.

I know it's a bit of a shallow topic, especially during these tough times, but what is your favourite kohl or pencil eyeliner?! I've tried many, and found that most of them wear off after a few hours........

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ooh my favourite kohl pencil at the moment is from Poundland's own range (£1). After extensive research it is about the only one that doesn't shift easily, and more importantly to me doesn't stick to my contact lenses. It is a really good quality pencil - for a pound!
I've got about 4 - stockpiling I know.