Favourite crisp flavour?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tayto Craft Causeway sea salt and malt vinegar. If I can’t get them then Tayto Craft Irish vintage cheddar and onion. Lovely. Nobody can make crisps like Tayto.👍😍

Favourite flavour has to be smokey bacon, followed by sour cream and chive when I can find them and prawn cocktail. Not really fussy though I like most flavours and varieties. I’ll give most a go which sadly can’t be said about my eating habits when it comes to actual, nutritious food😅

Really not a fan of salt and vinegar but will eat them if there’s nothing else. I have to be careful because they don’t fill you up at all so I could easily eat a big ‘share bag’ to myself in one sitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cheese xl's
Aldi cheese and onion
Golden Wonder spring onion
Johnny's onion rings
Aldi and Morrisons smokey bacon
Monteray Jack cheese mini cheddars
Bbq mini cheddars
Cool original doritos
Cheese doritos
Tbone steak roysters
Chip shop curry McCoy's
Twisted cheetos, any flavour

I'm a crisp addict and proud of it 😂

Reactions: 2
Flame grilled steak McCoy’s, prawn cocktail snack rites from aldi, flaming hot Cheeto twists, salted popcorn, lightly salted tortilla chips, walkers cheese and onion, boots prawn twists, orange Doritos, prawn cocktail discos, there’s hundreds!!! Lol

The chilli Tyrell’s are my ultimate crisp. They have a genuine kick and strip the roof of my mouth if I eat too many - which I always do!

Used to love cheese and onion discos as a kid.

Salt and vinegar Kettle Chips and Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli. I ate a big bag of the latter in one sitting, and was not sorry 🤣

Tayto original.

I also like tomato ketchup or baked bean whenever I can find them. Lovely, they make your tongue sting.

Reactions: 1