I had a look at his stories but had to stop quickly because it freaked me out!I really don’t know what to think about him. He is never off Instagram and I swear he never sleeps. He used to be a stock broker and was quite successful with it I read. But now he seems to just stay in that villa and talk about being a wizard! No one seems to hang around with him and I have no idea where his family are. But his ramblings are bizarre to say the least. I can’t work him out- whether he’s suffering with mental health, on drugs, or just making it all up for attention.
But he does know his stuff on law of attraction, conspiracies and things like that.
Moon landing conspiracy theories:This one always cracks me up because old Paul McCartney looks so much like young Paul McCartney. Like, more than the average elderly person looks like their much younger self I’d say. He has the exact same face he always had stuck on an older wrinkly fella.
For those who question the moon landing (or space travel at all, blimey) what scale of cover up do you picture? Like, just the top people at NASA, with the rest of the agency also being fooled like us, somehow OR were some few thousand employees able to pull of a scam of that level and not one of them ever crack and confess?
I’m not trying to be aggressive or argumentative, I’m genuinely interested to hear any half decent explanation. Because for me it’s such an insurmountable barrier to believing in this, rather than things happening more or less how we’ve been told.
I read in the paper the last few months there have been some videos leaked showing spaceships and the Royal Navy said, they were genuine but weren't meant to have been shown to the public!Do you think we been visited by Alien and the US government is covering it up?
Oh my god! I love a conspiracy and now you’ve sent me down a rabbit hole.Moon landing conspiracy theories:
- firstly, the moon landing occurred during ‘the space race’. The US were so desperate to win this, even though they didn’t quite have the right technology to do so. So they faked it, in a movie studio. These are a few reasons why....
- the American flag is ‘waving’ in the wind. BUT there’s no air on the moon? Or wind?! So how is it moving in the picture ...
- the back drop of the pictures is pure black night sky. No stars what so ever. Suspicious seen as they’re in space with no manmade light pollution so stars should be visible ?!
- The ‘C’ Rock. In one of the photographs there is a rock in the foreground - with a perfectly shaped C on it. Why would there be a letter carved into a rock on the moon, unless aliens really do exist? Many people believe the so called rock is actually a ‘prop’ and has been labelled accordingly.
- reflection in astronauts helmet of a stage light. It’s not too clear to see but what else would be that kind of shape on the moon.
- Shadows in the photographs were a BIG give away. When you have one light source eg. The sun, you’ll have one shadow pathway for any particular object in the way. However on the photograph, there are multiple shadows for objects (rocks) which suggests there is more than one light source, possible stage lighting.
- there was no fallout out or debris disturbed on the moon where the craft landed. So you’re telling me a space craft landed on the Rocky/dusty moon surface without disturbing the ground/no crater? Very strange.
- cross hairs - when you take a photograph they are supposed to be in front of the object, however one cross hair is ‘behind’ and object sticking out... therefore it suggests it is a fake or edited picture.
- when you speed up the footage of them ‘moon walking’ they are actually moving at normal walking pace where gravity exists
- some people have analysed the footage and have actually seen set ‘wires’ which hoisted the ‘astronauts’ up to make it look like they were space walking. How true that is I don’t know.
what I don’t understand is, with all the money, billion dollar projects sending shuttles/satellites up to space - and the knowledge/experiments we do on the ISS - why haven’t we been back? It literally makes no sense. This was the 60’s - with very limited technology compared to now, and they somehow managed to get up there before the Russians!? But right now, there’s no way we could ever go back?? Why is no one questioning this?!
- also in response to how they pulled it off. The whole of NASA would not have known. Only very few people, cloak and dagger money deals likely occurred. The government are very good at covering up things or killing people off who know too much
The plane, look up the theory of it landing in America and the government taking it! I heard it on a podcastThe 9/11 conspiracy theories really intrigue me. Not so much the towers but the Pentagon attack.
The moon landings - I believe we did or have done but I don’t believe those are real images.
McCann’s - guilty as sin. I believe they gave her something to make her sleep and it killed her. Too much weird weird behaviour in the days after her disappearance (and since, really) to make me believe they don’t know more than they’re letting on. I wonder which one will cave on their deathbed and tell the truth.
I’ve heard that missing plane MH370 was “hidden” and used months later as the MH17 plane that was shot down over Ukraine. I don’t believe that although I do hope one day we find out what really happened to it. I was cabin crew when that happened and it really shook me up for a while.
I don't believe 9/11 was an "inside job" necessarily. I guess what I could believe is that the US govt and Bush had warnings that an attack of that nature was going to happen and they chose to ignore it...so sort of inside but not like they had planned it, etc.I loveeee conspiracies. I personally believe there is a cure for cancer but it will never be released to the public. I believe Tupac is alive. Maddie McCann was killed accidentally by her parents and they’ve managed to cover it up. I don’t believe humans have ever been to the moon, 9.11 was an inside job to justify going to war. I could go on all day
That’s an interesting theory xI don't believe 9/11 was an "inside job" necessarily. I guess what I could believe is that the US govt and Bush had warnings that an attack of that nature was going to happen and they chose to ignore it...so sort of inside but not like they had planned it, etc.
That’s an interesting theory x
I believe it was down to the multiple agencies (FBI, CIA, etc) not sharing with each other the info they all had!I don't believe 9/11 was an "inside job" necessarily. I guess what I could believe is that the US govt and Bush had warnings that an attack of that nature was going to happen and they chose to ignore it...so sort of inside but not like they had planned it, etc.
I know it sounds morbid but documentaries about 911 are some of my fav to watch. So many interesting points of view.The twin towers came down like a controlled demolition!
I don’t believe he killed himself xFunny how no one has mentioned Jeffrey Epstein and his ‘suicide’ yet. It’s a conspiracy by name in that it goes against the official line but I can’t think of anything else that so many from all camps actually agree on!
I don’t believe most conspiracies because I find the most likely story tends to be the official one. In this case the most likely story seems to me that he didn’t kill himself. The amount of very powerful people he had dirt on... plus his narcissistic personality doesn’t seem the type for suicide to me. And it shouldn’t have even been possible.
I don’t want to say for sure who or what group may be behind it though because that sort of certainly about unknowns is what annoys me about conspiracies and their followers.
Fair enough. As someone who is incredibly suspicious of conspiracy theories usually I am never going to claim you’re wrong. In fact, I don’t even think I’m definitely right, but as I said it seems more likely to me from the facts we know. Obviously all the powerful people implicated, and how someone of that value should have been watched at every moment. But also I think about the fact heI don’t believe he killed himself x