Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone know about those "travel consultants" on insta. is it just me who thinks theyre dodgy? where they try to get you to set up as a travel consultant posting your fantastic cheap price holidays

Reactions: 2
anyone know about those "travel consultants" on insta. is it just me who thinks theyre dodgy? where they try to get you to set up as a travel consultant posting your fantastic cheap price holidays
I think I’ve read about them on other threads and it’s a type of pyramid scheme where the main aim is recruiting people to sell the product, in this case holidays...
Theres also the girls who make out they’re on their holidays but there actually paid sex workers.

ETA i don’t have a problem with sex workers but I do with liars.

• Heart
I think I’ve read about them on other threads and it’s a type of pyramid scheme where the main aim is recruiting people to sell the product, in this case holidays...
Theres also the girls who make out they’re on their holidays but there actually paid sex workers.

ETA i don’t have a problem with sex workers but I do with liars.
thank u. i wondered if it was something like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.