Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do believe it was a total set up by Shaun however I think it was a stupid thing to do. Cali has autism and no matter how she appears, will be vulnerable and Shaun should be looking out for her. I would like to think he was having a bad day and it’s a one off but was very surprised when people like Darren Gee called him out.
I also really struggle with the idea that he thought this was the best way to get back at the troll. He said he and Cali planned it for months - if that's true I just can't believe that at no point he wouldn't have thought to himself, "Hang on, this is a ridiculous idea, wtf am I doing..."

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tune in to Jon Wedger on You Tube he discusses all cover ups involving kids. Some stuff is so dark. But ultimately this is a major issue and we need to all be aware. Its never far from anyones doorstep.
my heart breaks for any victims of such a crime🙏
Even noted (Wedger that was) about Cliff Richard I believe in Anything goes is it, forgot who hosts the talks though but really scary was that talk

Well, this is worrying, but sadly not unexpected...
David Knight (part of Alex Jones Infowars) has brought out this new, just published today, video. It’s titled “CIA/DARPA DNA Vaccine - Rapid Deployment; Canadian Isolation Camps”...😳😱
What does everyone think about this??...

DARPA are about developing tech for the US Defence Dept not too sure, are the predecessors (ARPANET) for the Internet I'd be very surprised if that holds any water to be honest

Reactions: 2
I don't know how to embed videos but really want to share probably the best one I've seen:
Please look on bitchute or directly on the Corbett Report's site- it's titled 'who is Bill Gates?'

It is long as it is four reports compiled together, but my goodness, so very, very worth a watch.

If anyone here more tecchy than me is able to post it here, I'd be so grateful and, of course, I'd love to know what you all think about it.

I don't know how to embed videos but really want to share probably the best one I've seen:
Please look on bitchute or directly on the Corbett Report's site- it's titled 'who is Bill Gates?'

It is long as it is four reports compiled together, but my goodness, so very, very worth a watch.

If anyone here more tecchy than me is able to post it here, I'd be so grateful and, of course, I'd love to know what you all think about it.
I think if you Copy and paste the link it should work (hopefully)

Suzy lampuh has come up a couple of times on here so just wondered if any one watched my son the serial killer? It turns out that Steve Wright the Ipswich serial killer worked on the with her around the time she died 😱

• Wow
The only reason I posted this was because I saw that you had 1. Liking comments from a person who was trolling and upsetting me and others on here. And 2. Your comments in response to someone who was saying “If you really want to go to a dark place, grab a glass of wine and look on the Covid Thread, to which you responded with “Go and look at the conspiracy thread!! You can’t throw stones and then hide your hands!! But, I don’t want to fall out, we have both made comments, and I will own what I posted. I don’t have a problem with you at all, Infact I would love for you to stay on this thread and put your theories out, this thread is all about coming together and not being scared to post, which is exactly what is going on in the covid thread!! Some posters from here are actually worrying about the reaction they will get on the covid thread. So, I don’t want you to leave, I want you to stay and join in, but let’s both agree to start again, and from a place of understanding not shadyness. I really am sorry if I upset you, and I want you to know how hurt I’ve been as well.
Can we get past this and be respectful to each other? I know I can, how about you girl? 👍😘✌

The “Great Restart” is to do with the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which eventually wants to combine humanity with Artificial Intelligence. I will post the best video that I ever saw on this, just let me go and grab it for you.

I’ve heard some weird comments about DDG, so I mainly post from Bitchute. Although iam actually really really worried about Spiro. Does anyone remember him? He posted the most brilliant videos about the whole covid issue, that were well informed, and he also always linked articles and other videos to back his thoughts up. I won’t lie, it’s been over 4 weeks since he posted anything, and that is not like him at all. So, if anyone manages to find out where Spiro is, please let me know!! And please god that nothing has happened to him 🙏
You've got such a lovely vibe about you Joan. 👌🏾

Reactions: 3
Huge story on B iden in the NY Post. They have been removing it from all mainstream media. But it's out there now. Twitter went down earlier. If they're censoring to that degree, it's definitely true. Always thought Trump was a nut but I came to that conclusion because I never read a good word about him in the msm. Nowadays with all the censoring, I think for myself. No wars on Trump's watch. Unlike our Tony Bliar . Great thread by the way😊

Reactions: 7
Huge story on B iden in the NY Post. They have been removing it from all mainstream media. But it's out there now. Twitter went down earlier. If they're censoring to that degree, it's definitely true. Always thought Trump was a nut but I came to that conclusion because I never read a good word about him in the msm. Nowadays with all the censoring, I think for myself. No wars on Trump's watch. Unlike our Tony Bliar . Great thread by the way😊
Can you precee it here?

Reactions: 3
It's gone rather quiet on this thread... whether it's down to busy lives, taking time out, a step back or, indeed, any reason- I hope that everyone is keeping well and chins up 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's gone rather quiet on this thread... whether it's down to busy lives, taking time out, a step back or, indeed, any reason- I hope that everyone is keeping well and chins up 💕
I think some of the main contributors may have had their profiles removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
im just reading with interest as im unwell

I think some of the main contributors may have had their profiles removed.
really ? can you say why ? no worries if not , bit cheeky of me , just curious noticed the regulars havent been on x

im just reading with interest as im unwell

really ? can you say why ? no worries if not , bit cheeky of me , just curious noticed the regulars havent been on x
:) I don't know for fact. I saw some discussions get quite heated so I wondered if there were complaints from other members or something. I also think some of those members who were removed created new profiles and I think those new profiles were removed too. Obviously, all just my supposition though.. I'm actually laughing that I'm writing this on the Conspiracy thread. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still here but just not had much to discuss! I was also finding the arguments quite stressful and I have enough stress in my personal life at the mo 😬

Anyone got any "nice" conspiracies we can discuss? Maybe something Halloween themed?

Reactions: 4
I'm still here but just not had much to discuss! I was also finding the arguments quite stressful and I have enough stress in my personal life at the mo 😬

Anyone got any "nice" conspiracies we can discuss? Maybe something Halloween themed?
the only one i can think of is, when all the celebrities in america go out all dressed up on halloween, donald marshall reckons that they are in their cloned bodies. sorry cant think of anything else and i suppose thats not nice either ! x

:) I don't know for fact. I saw some discussions get quite heated so I wondered if there were complaints from other members or something. I also think some of those members who were removed created new profiles and I think those new profiles were removed too. Obviously, all just my supposition though.. I'm actually laughing that I'm writing this on the Conspiracy thread. :ROFLMAO:
thanks for replying x

The N Y Post broke the story. My brother just said it's on You Tube now. Sorry can't do links.
Can you say what it refers to? I looked on the NY Post pages and couldn’t really see anything. You can say what you mean on these pages, it isn’t censored or high and mighty like some pages

Last edited:
Some people are acting vile lately.
There's no need to be aggressive towards strangers.

I was standing the queue in Poundland. There was a young boy (about 10/11) in front of me buying a bag of sweets, and an adult male in front of him. The man turned round and shouted at the kid really aggressively for "standing too close", then called him a "bleeping idiot".
The boy didn't say anything back, just stood there anxiously.
He was in no way standing too close to him.

I know we're in a pandemic, but I wished I told the man to get over himself!!! In fact, I really should've done.
This happened to me in ASDA yesterday. Woman shouted at me because I stood too near to her in the aisle looking at cushions! She said ‘aren’t you bothered about Covid’ so I said back ‘I’m more bothered about your attitude towards me right now’ and walked off. Sad sad world we’re living in.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
the only one i can think of is, when all the celebrities in america go out all dressed up on halloween, donald marshall reckons that they are in their cloned bodies. sorry cant think of anything else and i suppose thats not nice either ! x
That’s random! Who’s Donald Marshall?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.