Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like Covid triggers ME/chronic fatigue in some people who’ve had it. But you can have that after the flu, I know when I had the flu in my early 20’s (proper flu and not a heavy cold) I didn’t feel 100 per cent better for a good few months afterwards.
That's just a small part of it ,it's more organ damage heart,brain ,kidneys ...it's a strange one.It's even triggering strokes in recovered cases..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
👏👏👏

Careful... people will jump down your throat on here! Over on the coronavirus thread it all kicked off because apparently we should all just blindly accept what the government tell us to do without questioning it 😂
They already have..😂 (Imagine being that angry every day..🤪)

Robin Cook’s death was very convenient timing for the government.
Yes it was...🤔

Found this on Facebook....😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
To say some of you don't like Donald Trump, you don't half go on about him!

For balance, my theory is that, if Creepy Joe wins his 3rd attempt to be president, (to me he is just a place holder), some unfortunate incident will happen about 3 months in/maybe sooner, resulting in his VP becoming the P.

I'm not up for an argument about politics, just throwing a theory out there.

Disclaimer: Obviously I don't wish any harm to come to Joe, I just think he needs to pack it in now and go sit with Jill on his porch and avoid the "crimate clisis"!!

Crikey, another big fire. This time in lockdown'd Melbourne in Australia. Various comments have said the recycling company also does government data erasing...
Screenshot_20200809-120239~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

For balance, my theory is that, if Creepy Joe wins his 3rd attempt to be president, (to me he is just a place holder), some unfortunate incident will happen about 3 months in/maybe sooner, resulting in his VP becoming the P.

Disclaimer: Obviously I don't wish any harm to come to Joe, I just think he needs to pack it in now and go sit with Jill on his porch and avoid the "crimate clisis"!!

Crikey, another big fire. This time in lockdown'd Melbourne in Australia. Various comments have said the recycling company also does government data erasing... View attachment 206258
[/QUOTE
I love Kanye West, but jeez, imagine if the Kardashian’s has got into the White House..😱
I love Kanye West, but jeez, Imagine if the Kardashian’s had got into the White House...😱
All those Trump haters would be begging to get him back.😉

• Haha
I love Kanye West, but jeez, Imagine if the Kardashian’s had got into the White House...😱
All those Trump haters would be begging to get him back.😉

Like oh my g@d, I literally cannot deal with this!! It is like, so extra! The mum one with the devil hands 😆😆😆

Thread readers, please note - whenever I say 'literally' I am taking the p!ss. I don't normally talk like a 2005 valley girl 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like oh my g@d, I literally cannot deal with this!! It is like, so extra! The mum one with the devil hands 😆😆😆

Thread readers, please note - whenever I say 'literally' I am taking the p!ss. I don't normally talk like a 2005 valley girl 😉
I like Kris on the phone to Putin...”Helloo my little Putini”...And Kim with her salad bowl at the banquet!! The best line was when Kim said “And Taylor is enjoying her time at Guntamino Ye”!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Crikey, another big fire. This time in lockdown'd Melbourne in Australia. Various comments have said the recycling company also does government data erasing... View attachment 206258
Yes, because calling him ‘Creepy Joe’ is really balanced isn’t it?..

John Smith was such a huge loss to UK politics. A lot of people think he’s the best prime minister we never had. I think this country would look very different now had he lived.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

New video about 9/11 from Bitchute

The Oprah video has references to abuse, so I feel I should post a trigger warning.

• Wow
Yes, because calling him ‘Creepy Joe’ is really balanced isn’t it?....🙄

John Smith was such a huge loss to UK politics. A lot of people think he’s the best prime minister we never had. I think this country would look very different now had he lived.
I think so, after endless anti-Trump posts. If I had said Joe Biden's a great man, that wouldn't have balanced things out would it?

I agree with you about John Smith. Imagine that! He was a fine politician and a huge loss for the Labour party.

I think so, after endless anti-Trump posts. If I had said Joe Biden's a great man, that wouldn't have balanced things out would it?

I agree with you about John Smith. Imagine that! He was a fine politician and a huge loss for the Labour party.
And let’s not forget that Joe Biden has been known as “Creepy Joe” for years...
If people are ok with calling Trump names, then, for balance, why not call Joe Biden by his nickname 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And let’s not forget that Joe Biden has been known as “Creepy Joe” for years...
If people are ok with calling Trump names, then, for balance, why not call Joe Biden by his nickname 🤷‍♀️
He's definitely creepy. There's a wealth of photographic evidence to support this too. I suspect most left leaning individuals will overlook his hair sniffing interests as they view him as the lesser of two evils.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🎶 Supa creep,supa creep.. he's supa creep-ay 🎶 🤣🤣🤣 I can't see his name without getting an ear worm!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.