Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uk wide lockdown? I really don’t think we will ever see a full uk lockdown and if we did everything would get to a much worse point than when we first went into lockdown. So in my mind a month is way too soon anyway.
I hope I’m right because I don’t think anyone could cope with another full lockdown. 🙈
All I'll say is he hasn't been wrong yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spinidge is the only one brave enough I reckon ,she can report back with the extra limbs she'll grow after the first dose 🐙
I was just about to post saying I'll secretly have one and report back how it goes once the chip is tuned into the 5G network. If I start listening to Katie Perry and quoting the BBC news then you'll know it's working! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It will only take about two to three years I think? We have to find a way to learn to live with it until then.
But all the tests are saying antibodies don't last ,there was someone on the covid thread a couple of days ago had it twice within a few months they're taking part in the antibody plasma trials so they had the tests done to prove it ..

Reactions: 5
Stop! Can’t cope, the first half of the year was a write off i need to have the rest to look forward to 😂
Erm...Did you see my post wishing your mum and brother well? As you mentioned Crohn’s Disease, which is what I suffer from, and almost died from.

I like listening to Spiros. I never heard of him until I read these threads.
Me too. He’s on YouTube, but most of his videos get banned, so I just go on Bitchute, and copy his videos to post here. There is a brilliant one he did about the global reset, and the 4th industrial revolution, it has a picture of a hand and a robot hand reaching out. Try and watch that one, and I think I’ve posted it up thread.

• Heart
Erm...Did you see my post wishing your mum and brother well? As you mentioned Crohn’s Disease, which is what I suffer from, and almost died from.
Ahh thanks for your well wishes, I hadn’t looked back that far. Chrons is such a difficult to deal with chronic condition. Hopefully you’re in a much better position with it now!
I feel bad for my brother because he is only 19, such a young age to deal with it and his diagnosis is being delayed by covid and all the while the damage is getting worse.

Overall there is a lot they can do for it, but still an awful condition!

Reactions: 1
All I'll say is he hasn't been wrong yet 😂
My friend and I listened to Professor King during the lockdown as he was on TV quite a lot, then we phoned each other to discuss. We trust him, so maybe if he tells us what to do we’ll do it, or maybe not. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh thanks for your well wishes, I hadn’t looked back that far. Chrons is such a difficult to deal with chronic condition. Hopefully you’re in a much better position with it now!
I feel bad for my brother because he is only 19, such a young age to deal with it and his diagnosis is being delayed by covid and all the while the damage is getting worse.

Overall there is a lot they can do for it, but still an awful condition!
Yes, it’s awful, but if caught early enough, it’s treatable. I really do wish him luck, and your poor mum. It must be such a worrying time for you, but at least you can post here, and there’s always someone here who you can talk or vent to. Good luck anyway..❤

Reactions: 4
Stop! Can’t cope, the first half of the year was a write off i need to have the rest to look forward to 😂
Of course we've the rest of the year to look forward to ,we've the plague ,the tic bites and whatever mystery illness killed all those elephants ..I'm just waiting on hear the suns to come crashing on the earth or they're making a hybrid of Trump and Boris ,,what more could we want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course we've the rest of the year to look forward to ,we've the plague ,the tic bites and whatever mystery illness killed all those elephants ..I'm just waiting on hear the suns to come crashing on the earth or they're making a hybrid of Trump and Boris ,,what more could we want 😂
At this stage if I seen the 4 horsemen walking down the street I’m not sure I would be shocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want it either, but as I’ve health problems which have worsened, I’m worried that we might reach a point where I wouldn’t have a choice. If they get one soon I’ll start to wonder if they already had it before the virus was released, or some other such nonsense I’ll come up with during the long, lonely winter months locked up.😂
As far as I read the big hold up with getting anything in the way of a vaccine is morally and legally they can't test it on vulnerable people as it can potentially kill them .But just testing it on young fit people won't give them any answers as to how well it protects the vulnerable ,so it's a bit of a headache for them ...I also read that a lot of patients died not from lung damage but the brain shut down the organs as it attacks the central nervous system loss of taste and smell is thought to be attributed to this and not a nasal complaint...This is why they're worried about it it can cause carnage to the body..

As far as I read the big hold up with getting anything in the way of a vaccine is morally and legally they can't test it on vulnerable people as it can potentially kill them .But just testing it on young fit people won't give them any answers as to how well it protects the vulnerable ,so it's a bit of a headache for them ...I also read that a lot of patients died not from lung damage but the brain shut down the organs as it attacks the central nervous system loss of taste and smell is thought to be attributed to this and not a nasal complaint...This is why they're worried about it it can cause carnage to the body..
You’re right about the side effects of covid. Many people have had some brain damage as a result of having covid. Also, what about Kate Garraway’s husband, he’s been in an induced coma for months, and doctors have absolutely no idea why he won’t come round. I think his name is Derek Draper. Poor guy..

• Sad
You’re right about the side effects of covid. Many people have had some brain damage as a result of having covid. Also, what about Kate Garraway’s husband, he’s been in an induced coma for months, and doctors have absolutely no idea why he won’t come round. I think his name is Derek Draper. Poor guy..
He has, Derek is actually pretty famous in his own right .If you check out " long covid " you'll see the terrible effects that people are experiencing ,even people that had it mildly ,it causes a strange inflammatory reaction that they've never seen before with other viruses .Hancock has set up a fund to investigate it ,there's lot's of support groups on FB .I saw an interview with a young woman yesterday that has it ,she was fit and healthy and had a great career before she contracted it ,now she can barely get out of bed with the fatigue and muscle spasms etc it's a very debilitating illness . I think that's why they've shut down the world they know the true cost ..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has, Derek is actually pretty famous in his own right .If you check out " long covid " you'll see the terrible effects that people are experiencing ,even people that had it mildly ,it causes a strange inflammatory reaction that they've never seen before with other viruses .Hancock has set up a fund to investigate it ,there's lot's of support groups on FB .I saw an interview with a young woman yesterday that has it ,she was fit and healthy and had a great career before she contracted it ,now she can barely get out of bed with the fatigue and muscle spasms etc it's a very debilitating illness . I think that's why they've shut down the world they know the true cost ..
It’s bad enough catching the bleeping thing, but to be left with potential brain damage, chronic fatigue syndrome etc, is just awful...
You’re in the ROI? What’s going on with your area? Is everything open? Or, are you seeing local lockdown measures like we’ve got over here?

It’s bad enough catching the bleeping thing, but to be left with potential brain damage, chronic fatigue syndrome etc, is just awful...
You’re in the ROI? What’s going on with your area? Is everything open? Or, are you seeing local lockdown measures like we’ve got over here?
I'm in NI we're seeing some clusters but no lockdowns yet ,but it is rising here too..

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Don't forget the murder hornets and released UFO footage! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It sounds like Covid triggers ME/chronic fatigue in some people who’ve had it. But you can have that after the flu, I know when I had the flu in my early 20’s (proper flu and not a heavy cold) I didn’t feel 100 per cent better for a good few months afterwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.