Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the vulnerable will be entitled to it before the rest of us won’t they? So elderly people and people with low immunity first.

Reactions: 2
What will happen to the people who choose not to get vaccinated????
There's actually a GOV petition going round on FB to stop the government putting restrictions on people that refuse it ,not that it might be a long time coming as no vaccine has ever been achieved for any other corona virus ..

I think the vulnerable will be entitled to it before the rest of us won’t they? So elderly people and people with low immunity first.
Don't think the vaccine will be suitable for most in the vulnerable category that's why they're working on antibody treatments,it'll most likely be offered to healthcare workers first ,,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t think anything will happen to those who don’t take the vaccine. I think it will be optional like the flu jab.

Reactions: 6
Fauci has said the vaccine if there ever is one will most likely only work for 50%

David King of SAGE reckons we'll be in lockdown next month ..

Reactions: 3
Personally, I think the vaccine will be used on a “Health Passport”, and, depending on whether you have the passport, will determine your movements (or lack of movements..)
I won’t be lining up to get the vaccine - and as this is my choice, please respect this, as I have no desire to get drawn into any arguments regarding vaccinations..😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nothing I’d imagine. I won’t be getting it and I’m generally pro vaccinations. Just seems a bit rushed.
I am exactly the same. No thank you. I have a pretty strong immune system and I generally don’t get sick, never caught any virus. Never had the flu jab and I’ve been fine so I don’t see why I should have the COVID jab, who knows what the long term effects could be! Vaccinations should take years to perfect so no way am I having this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Personally, I think the vaccine will be used on a “Health Passport”, and, depending on whether you have the passport, will determine your movements (or lack of movements..)
I won’t be lining up to get the vaccine - and as this is my choice, please respect this, as I have no desire to get drawn into any arguments regarding vaccinations..😬
I was hoping you'd be first in line and report back ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
👏👏👏

Careful... people will jump down your throat on here! Over on the coronavirus thread it all kicked off because apparently we should all just blindly accept what the government tell us to do without questioning it 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am exactly the same. No thank you. I have a pretty strong immune system and I generally don’t get sick, never aught any virus. Never had the flu jab and I’ve been fine so I don’t see why I should have the COVID jab, who knows what the long term effects could be! Vaccinations should take years to perfect so no way am I having this one.
This. Completely agree with you. But, I’m a bit wary of the whole vaccine debate, as it tends to get very heated...😔

Reactions: 6
I don't know, I guess only time will tell, but I can imagine even if authorities came and kicked your door in and forcibly held you down to vaccinate you, there would still be folk rolling their eyes and telling you it didn't happen!! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just think this is already high uptake of all the typical vaccines babies get they could use those as immunity passport/ put chips in thise etc.
I’m going to wait and see how rushed the vaccine is, we hear lots implying it will be rushed but it still hasn’t been released yet so I’m going to hold judgement until we know more.

Reactions: 2
👏👏👏

Careful... people will jump down your throat on here! Over on the coronavirus thread it all kicked off because apparently we should all just blindly accept what the government tell us to do without questioning it 😂
That's because the covid thread is factual and don't believe in conspiracy's 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am exactly the same. No thank you. I have a pretty strong immune system and I generally don’t get sick, never caught any virus. Never had the flu jab and I’ve been fine so I don’t see why I should have the COVID jab, who knows what the long term effects could be! Vaccinations should take years to perfect so no way am I having this one.
I don’t want it either, but as I’ve health problems which have worsened, I’m worried that we might reach a point where I wouldn’t have a choice. If they get one soon I’ll start to wonder if they already had it before the virus was released, or some other such nonsense I’ll come up with during the long, lonely winter months locked up.😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Fauci has said the vaccine if there ever is one will most likely only work for 50%

Uk wide lockdown? I really don’t think we will ever see a full uk lockdown and if we did everything would get to a much worse point than when we first went into lockdown. So in my mind a month is way too soon anyway.
I hope I’m right because I don’t think anyone could cope with another full lockdown. 🙈

Eventually we’ll reach herd immunity and most wont need the vaccine. I think I heard that would take two to three years, we only really have the Spanish Flu to compare it with and that’s how long that took. That of course had three ’waves’ and as we all know the second wave killed far more than the first, which is why I think there is a lot of concern about a Covid second wave.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.