Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole idea of America being used as a test zone is certainly very interesting and intriguing..
I shall have to do some more research on this!!
Changing the subject, have you (or anyone else) ever heard the story of Dorothy Eady? It’s a strange one, that’s for sure!! This woman was born in London in 1904, and at the age of 3yrs old, fell down a flight of stairs at the family home, and was pronounced dead, but then, came back to life and started talking about her life in ancient Egypt as a priestess in a temple, and actually assisted on archeological digs, which discovered things that this person would never have known about... Its definitely an interesting and a very strange and creepy story!!....

Just watched this. It’s absolutely fascinating!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub where can I find a link to the Plandemic video? Want to send it to my brother who's now a fully fledged conspiracy theorist too 🙈

Little Miss Patriot seems to have disappeared from Instagram? Anyone know why?
Looking at her back up accounts her page has been disabled 🧐 if it’s not true why censor it, she’s not the only one it’s happening to

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ask yourself a very simple question -
Why is everything re: 'Q' being censored, banned, and attacked?

Reactions: 5
@Columbo - If you go onto Bitchute, and then type in “Plandemic” the first part of the documentary comes up. I will post it again here for you just incase you cannot download it.

The second part is called “Indoctrination”

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Loads of Instagram accounts have been removed in the last day or so. Why censor if there’s nothing to hide?

Reactions: 5
Just watched this. It’s absolutely fascinating!
I know!! This has got me onto the “Curse” of Tutankhamen...

I recall reading before youngsters are more aware of their past lives than adults at times. https://www.redbookmag.com/life/mom...are-creepy-things-kids-said-about-past-lives/ I feel this is another area we have repressed knowledge in. I often say I feel cursed this lifetime as a punishment. There is so much more humans are capable of, but it is kept away from us, distracted by black boxes and mirrors that people think they learn from, and education that only teahes an ever changing version of our history. I find the ideas of genetic memories, and those from transplants interesting. I started studying science before I became an environmental archaeologist, neither of them now, and realise how often science is used to blind us.
I agree completely with you, and it’s so interesting that other cultures seem to celebrate reincarnation, and are positively encouraged to speak about it, whilst western culture seems to repress and almost mock those who have had this happen to them.

Ask yourself a very simple question -
Why is everything re: 'Q' being censored, banned, and attacked?
Exactly, why censor things that we are told are not true??
Thankfully, Tattle and Bitchute don’t censor Q related posts, and I should also add that we have a QAnon thread here on Tattle as well!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@Columbo - Thankyou and you’re welcome! 😜
Im still watching the curse of Tutankhamen, and my goodness!! I had no idea THAT many deaths have been linked to it!! The “curse” apparently mentions that death would come on wings, and Lord and Lady Carnarvon (Highclere Castle, Downton Abbey) both died due to insect bites (Lord Carnavon was the first person to die, he had an infection due to an insect bite) and when Carnavon died in Egypt, all the lights went out in Cairo, and this could not be explained. The last person to die was an American woman who went to the tomb with her husband, and on her return home, suddenly became very ill with coughing and breathing difficulties. At the hospital, she was put on a ventilator in ICU, but the doctors couldn’t understand what was wrong with her. After her death, an autopsy found that she had a fungus in her lungs, and that this fungus had been found on the walls of Tutankhamen’s tomb, which her husband then said that she had “touched” during their visit. This happened in 2017, and is the last recorded death that is linked to the “curse”. Has anyone else been to the tomb? I would love to go, it looks amazing, but the curse and all the legends that surround it make me feel slightly terrified!! Does anyone else know any more about the curse? As I think it’s fascinating!!...

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I agree completely with you, and it’s so interesting that other cultures seem to celebrate reincarnation, and are positively encouraged to speak about it, whilst western culture seems to repress and almost mock those who have had this happen to them.

Thankfully, Tattle and Bitchute don’t censor Q related posts, and I should also add that we have a QAnon thread here on Tattle as well!!
Going in on the Tut vid 👌

• Heart

I haven't watched the video, but know some archaeologists have called the curse twaddle, sure I read it was to warn people off Egypt and going looting for themselves. Interesting podcast on it. https://www.darkhistories.com/tutankhamun-pharaoh-curses-fake-news/

I nearly posted that video. I think that Western culture did a lot to persuade us not to look East.

P.S. can someone please start a new thread, and close this one, as not sure how (thanks :))

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.