Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has already been discussed but I dont believe that Hitler committed suicide with Eva braun in the bunker. I believe they escaped and went to Argentina.

Reactions: 15
I don't know if this has already been discussed but I dont believe that Hitler committed suicide with Eva braun in the bunker. I believe they escaped and went to Argentina.
I brought it up on the previous thread and mentioned Operation Paperclip.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't know about Hitler, but I'm absolutely 100% convinced that Martin Bormann escaped, and have always been, despite bones being found afterwards that were 'allegedly' his.

Reactions: 3
Some of Hitlerā€™s top scientists actually went to the US after WW2. This was called ā€œOperation Paperclipā€, and in order to succesfully relocate, these scientists had to give the American government all of their research and scientific papers. One of those who relocated was Werner von Braun, who invented the V2 rocket, and was NASAā€™s chief architect on the Saturn 5 Rocket which was used in the Apollo moon landings. As for Hitler, he committed suicide in the bunker along with his wife Eva. They both took Cynanide - and apparently, the second Hitler bit down on the capsule, he shot himself (just incase the cynanide was a dud capsule).

Reactions: 9
Not sure what to think about Hitler and his dreadful team but too many of the less known nazis escaped, and a lot of the concentration camp supervisors... now on trial all aged 90+ They will escape that as well due to age and infirmity. Not fair to all the families who have suffered loss and ill health since the war. :(

Reactions: 11
Not sure what to think about Hitler and his dreadful team but too many of the less known nazis escaped, and a lot of the concentration camp supervisors... now on trial all aged 90+ They will escape that as well due to age and infirmity. Not fair to all the families who have suffered loss and ill health since the war. :(
It's infuriating how many of them basically faced no repurcussions what so ever. The people that have the power to bring people to justice ultimately just don't care enough about it it seems - like with China now!

Reactions: 10
Have you watched the hunters on amazon? Really good TV show they've made about it
No, but finally have access to Amazon TV, so may watch. Thanks

Some of Hitlerā€™s top scientists actually went to the US after WW2. This was called ā€œOperation Paperclipā€, and in order to succesfully relocate, these scientists had to give the American government all of their research and scientific papers. One of those who relocated was Werner von Braun, who invented the V2 rocket, and was NASAā€™s chief architect on the Saturn 5 Rocket which was used in the Apollo moon landings. As for Hitler, he committed suicide in the bunker along with his wife Eva. They both took Cynanide - and apparently, the second Hitler bit down on the capsule, he shot himself (just incase the cynanide was a dud capsule).
I often wonder if one of these guys was responsible for the Three Identical Strangers (interesting documentary if you haven't seen it). I'm sure they were clones, and there are many dark secrets why they won't reveal everything even to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Hopefully this should explain a bit more about Operation Paperclip.

It's infuriating how many of them basically faced no repurcussions what so ever. The people that have the power to bring people to justice ultimately just don't care enough about it it seems - like with China now!
The US Government was more interested in getting their hands on these German scientists - and their discoveries than they were in putting them on trial. Unfortunately, this has been the case throughout history...šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow 3rd thread already I've just had to catch up! The randomnautica app essentially it's just manifestation isnt it? ,same as ouija boards If you go searching for bad things you will find it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow 3rd thread already I've just had to catch up! The randomnautica app essentially it's just manifestation isnt it? ,same as ouija boards If you go searching for bad things you will find it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™ve never used this app, but i initially thought that it was designed to help you explore the ā€œworldā€ around you in a fun way...
But instead, lots of people are reporting creepy and frankly frightening experienceā€™s, like the teenagers who were given the co-ordinates to a secluded beach, and discovered a dead body in a suitcase!!
Iā€™d be interested to hear from anyone who has been on a random nautica journey, and if itā€™s really as strange as others say it is...šŸ˜±

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I refuse to believe Dr David Kelly committed suicide. I think he was whacked by the American intelligence service.

Reactions: 27
I told other half that Tom hanks was dead and. They would blame it on covid but it was really a bullet to back of head,cos he was HWs biggest p.e.d.o and he looked at me like I was mental and was losing my mind...
As everyone round me does...the sooner I'm vidicated,the better.i try to joke about it but at this rate I'll be watching it all enfold in the a secure unit šŸ™ˆšŸ™šŸ‘¾šŸ‘½šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.