Fatty4life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the government are ridiculous with all the šŸ’© they come out but my god she riles me up with the stuff she spouts!! I'd like her to get off her lazy ass and work on the front line for just one day and see just how covid is real!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ - is anyone even following her anymore. Weā€™re all probably only watching to see her put the weight back on she lost with the ketones mlm tit. I have to say heā€™s gone proper weird with all the Covid denier and anti vaccine tit. Sheā€™s a proper fruit cake.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ - is anyone even following her anymore. Weā€™re all probably only watching to see her put the weight back on she lost with the ketones mlm tit. I have to say heā€™s gone proper weird with all the Covid denier and anti vaccine tit. Sheā€™s a proper fruit cake.
I had to unfollow a while back couldnā€™t watch any longer.

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t unwatch - itā€™s like a car crash.

I should really cos watching her stories feels like itā€™s encouraging her

Typical unintelligent small-town mentality who thinks looking up a few biased articles on Google = research. She is painfully thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The absolute irony of her saying this about this guy thatā€™s been trying to bring down tattle šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s obviously forgotten what she used to say and do to people back to her even using Gomi. So funny.
D58A42F7-1CFA-4415-BC77-286C6D9452A0.jpeg

• Haha
She was on about madeleine McCann and the Freemasons yesterday - sheā€™s a proper fruit loop these days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a new insta now for her weight loss and has put it all back on. What really got me tho was she says the keto drinks were never for weight loss. Sure she practically sold them as a weight loss aid

Reactions: 4
She has a new insta now for her weight loss and has put it all back on. What really got me tho was she says the keto drinks were never for weight loss. Sure she practically sold them as a weight loss aid
what else would they be for? How very very strange!

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her a while back due to her covid views. Has she put all the weight back on?

Oooh those drinks that where about 100 quid a pop? They sure went quiet all over insta didn't they hahaha

Same I muted & restricted her, not to be mean but I'm made up she's put the beef back on tbh, that's what she gets for fleecing people withstupid magic drinks ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her a while back due to her covid views. Has she put all the weight back on?
I done the same. Fair enough having your opinion but she was ramming unfactual dangerous nonsense down everyoneā€™s throats.

Oooh those drinks that where about 100 quid a pop? They sure went quiet all over insta didn't they hahaha

Same I muted & restricted her, not to be mean but I'm made up she's put the beef back on tbh, that's what she gets for fleecing people withstupid magic drinks ā˜ŗ
I seen a couple of people got into bother with the ASA or somewhere like that for claiming they were a weight loss aid etc

Anyone on her new weight loss page? Sheā€™s piled it all on again. Iā€™ve followed her since her troll days when she used to rip into everyone and be a right bully. Sheā€™s got more faces than Big Ben

Anyone on her new weight loss page? Sheā€™s piled it all on again. Iā€™ve followed her since her troll days when she used to rip into everyone and be a right bully. Sheā€™s got more faces than Big Ben
Itā€™s showing as private for me but aye itā€™s hilarious that when the ASA cracked down on weight loss ketone drinks she was selling that she piled all the weight on again and stopped putting them.

Has she got a job yet? I remember sheā€™d ā€œquitā€ her work over childcare issues about four years ago but doesnā€™t seem to have done anything about childcare since, despite Ben now being in school full time.

Itā€™s showing as private for me but aye itā€™s hilarious that when the ASA cracked down on weight loss ketone drinks she was selling that she piled all the weight on again and stopped putting them.

Has she got a job yet? I remember sheā€™d ā€œquitā€ her work over childcare issues about four years ago but doesnā€™t seem to have done anything about childcare since, despite Ben now being in school full time.
Doesnā€™t look like it