Fatty4life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually amazed she put all her weight back on.. when did it start? She was actually doing so well but I can’t believe she put it all down to ketones drink but I was surprised she lost so much finally .. I don’t know if anyone follows thelifeofkirstylea thefoodieslimmer keepingupwithkarla they’ve regained everything they lost also !!

Did Kirstylea ever really loose any weight?
I’m actually amazed she put all her weight back on.. when did it start? She was actually doing so well but I can’t believe she put it all down to ketones drink but I was surprised she lost so much finally .. I don’t know if anyone follows thelifeofkirstylea thefoodieslimmer keepingupwithkarla they’ve regained everything they lost also !!

Reactions: 1
Juliet was doing well losing weight again after all the regain .. she’s now gone very quiet.. gaining again ..

I see she's still selling those keto drink things. I get how hard it is to lose weight. I lost 8 stone a few years ago and I've put 7 stone back on due to binge eating and health problems. But I'd be incredibly embarrassed to have put the weight back on after selling those drinks that she practically claimed were a miracle!!

I see she's still selling those keto drink things. I get how hard it is to lose weight. I lost 8 stone a few years ago and I've put 7 stone back on due to binge eating and health problems. But I'd be incredibly embarrassed to have put the weight back on after selling those drinks that she practically claimed were a miracle!!
She’s started losing it all again & now has obviously started gaining. She’s really smug when losing & then silent when gaining. Wonder if she will be back with yet another day 1 …

She’s started losing it all again & now has obviously started gaining. She’s really smug when losing & then silent when gaining. Wonder if she will be back with yet another day 1 …
Yes! She is back with yet another Day One 👍🏼😳

• Wow
Last year she went from .. was it 23 stone to 17 stone .. now she’s back up to over 23 stone. I’d be gutted undoing all of that work.

Reactions: 2
Last year she went from .. was it 23 stone to 17 stone .. now she’s back up to over 23 stone. I’d be gutted undoing all of that work.
I'm struggling with my weight and had a big loss and going 1 stone up and down but to undo all my work and put multiple stones back on every time. No. I'd watch myself more. .

Reactions: 3
i used to really dislike her but she seems to have mellowed a lot now & she doesn’t particularly bother me anymore. It’s funny how lots & lots of ppl that lose weight (Jack Towers , kirsty Lea, Sophie Jude.. to make a few) put it all back on again plus more then really struggle to lose it all again. I’m the same & need to lose a fair bit.

I agree apart from Kirsty Lea… I don’t think she’s ever actually managed to lose any weight 😂

i used to really dislike her but she seems to have mellowed a lot now & she doesn’t particularly bother me anymore. It’s funny how lots & lots of ppl that lose weight (Jack Towers , kirsty Lea, Sophie Jude.. to make a few) put it all back on again plus more then really struggle to lose it all again. I’m the same & need to lose a fair bit.

• Haha
She’s fallen off the diet wagon yet again I bet .. she’s gone quiet!! Waiting for day 1 again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any update on this dafty?
She posted yesterday she’s lost like 30 lbs just from eating less & lots of shaggin. I’ve had to unfollow her cos I’m just not interested anymore. She only posts like once every 2 months & it’s just to say she’s lost weight. She doesn’t have much to say anymore.

Reactions: 3