Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure of how accurate these checking sites are (and I'm not prepared to pay to see the full records) but both parents have low reputation scores and alerts against them?

From mylife.com

1567853317214.png

Reactions: 2
I'm not that surprised, honestly. I wonder if it's to do with when they sued the school district for Abbie.

I'm not that surprised, honestly. I wonder if it's to do with when they sued the school district for Abbie.
No idea - I suppose it could be but I'm sure on a previous search I saw that Asa had something from 2004? I could be mistaken.

Looks like the current house belongs to the parents. not them.

1567857777825.png

1567858773485.png

Last edited:
No idea - I suppose it could be but I'm sure on a previous search I saw that Asa had something from 2004? I could be mistaken.

Looks like the current house belongs to the parents. not them.

View attachment 39100

View attachment 39104
Nice detective work there! I wonder why it's in her parents name?

Somebody actually said in another post that their parents probably co-signed/offered a down payment so they were spot on.

Apparently the house cost $600,000 so i'm not sure if it's the same one

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For many mos. they kept making a big deal over Cinn Toast Crunch cereal,as supposedly it was Abby’s favorite. Fans were even sending it. Well, any food is her favorite. Then when they went to a YouTube event & I saw the large CinnTC cereal ad display, it all made sense. Just another sneaky way ADs & gifts squeak through on YouTube!

Luckily, fans spoke up about the sugary cereal & now they try to feed her healthier items. The girl is a carbaholic though! They still rely too heavily on processed food & carbs as snacks! Imo, their dinners are way too fatty. Yes, P’s parents are struggling. I don’t know how much time her dad has left. His lips always look blue. But then P’s mom buys all the Little Debbie type snack cakes for Abby & sends them home w/ Abby.

Did you all see the amount of merch they dropped to the post office in the latest video? They are really cashing in on the autism awareness thing.

Reactions: 4
I can’t find anything to critique in today’s vlog (Brayzee? visit). Except that bed frame looks like a box within a box. That room is too small for that. 😂

Abby has the best life. If only all special needs kids to even typical kids could have a pool! It should be a requirement to every home. Best way to exercise!

I will never agree with some of his ‘autistic girl’ labeling thumbnail/vlog titles though. He used to blame YouTube for burying his content. Keywords banned, etc. But, nowadays is that really still a problem?

I also don’t agree with any of them excessively complaining, discussing, laughing at....then copying & mimicking her stims. Seems like there has been more of this lately. Maybe because they are into their YouTube money fabulous home, more relaxed, & forgetting that Abby is listening & can’t defend herself. It just comes across as a little mean & unfair to her at times. I had a pre-k director once lovingly remind me to never discuss my child in front of the child. Even a ‘how’d they do today,’etc, ...she made it seem like that was too much for a child to really take in. Kids look up to parents as needing to be in full control. Yes, we parents can show that we fail sometimes, but in Abby’s case, you can just see her brain ticking & comprehending what is said. And she’s locked in her own mind & can’t speak up! I really feel for the girl. 🥺

ABA shouldn’t occur right after school either. How depressing for any child to be in school all day, then be told a teacher is coming to the house to make one do more work! My typical kids don’t even want to unpack their backpack after school. I give them time to unwind. They shelved the backpack plan for a few weeks. In Abby’s case though, not sure it’ll make a difference. The ABA teacher still comes around after school, which saddens & frustrates Abby. Maybe I fail to understand how a parent can’t just lead ABA skills M-F. Simple chores. Is all of the tracking & charting really necessary? Seems like busywork.

About yesterday’s vlog, if Priscilla has never wanted to clean her home, that that is just pure laziness. Good for Asa for saving them money. If she volunteers as much as she does, why hasn’t she ever had a PT job? Even post-mechanical business?

Is Lime Life? a bit of a pyramid scheme like the rest? She’s high up on sales due to their YouTube channel. I feel for the women who are working night & day, but not making as much because they aren’t known on YouTube. Unfair advantage for sure!

Lmao...Limelife is a total pyramid scheme!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha just watched the new vlog. Their friend Lauren brazee is trying to be like them with their new youtube family channel (they have an autistic kid). They probably saw the house and thought they would try and get one too.

I can't believe they have a cleaner- it's not like they do much. They both 'work' by sitting on their ass and editing videos. What a hard, laborous job. I think they are both very lazy people who don't like hard work, i think thats why they both have the jobs they do. Minimum effort for big bucks.

• Heart
They’re all like fat pigs w/ their open mouths to the sky begging for brand deals, cars, fattening coffee & donuts which is the last thing Abby or anyone needs (they also mention D&D in about every vlog for months now)! Oink oink! All on their child’s diagnosis!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched their video about exploitation. Basically Asa says if you care about Abbie you should support us, all whilst drinking from their obvious product placement Dunkin coffee cups. These people are a bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pardon me, I shouldn’t have used the word fat...it just flows with pigs. Not fat shaming.

I actually didn’t mind their 2 recent vlogs too much & their podcast. I’m noticing that maybe they’ve realized how little Abby needs to be in the vlogs.

Glad he acknowledges he interrupts & is working on it.

They should change their name to Parenting Autism. P for Priscilla & A for Asa. Or Parenting Abbie.

They’re always chugging DnD now, but you’re probably right about the product placement.

Haha new vlog he mentions he was struggling and had to take a day off from vlogging. More like he reads here and realizes what a crappy person he is and can't deal with the guilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine how many emails & messages they receive from families with special needs children who disagree with them showing Abby on YouTube!

I couldn’t believe the steak portion size they gave her! Her stomach is continuously being stretched like her mother’s was, which is also why she’s always hungry. They really need to bring in a nutritionist & weigh & portion out her food. When she gets even heavier, with the pushing & tantruming, she could really hurt someone.

Shocking! Great vlog today! Daddy outing, everything respectful...I can really see where Asa has made changes for the better!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.