Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is watching sweet girl?
Resting witch Face?
Biker Grandma?
Crotch Digger?
I like to give an answer, but first who is Resting witch Face? Is it Becky or Summer's girlfriend? Hey you know what, who cares I'm going to go with the triple threat, Summer her girlfriend and Becky, and when they're done watching the Autism Princess the party is at Summer's Shanty Panty Shack (bring your own candles)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn’t see summer or Becca either. I guess they got to stay home with Abbie. Having Abbie there would’ve been a nightmare, even for a few minutes. That place was packed and it was way too much
Becca was there. If you go to the tag “selfiewrldjax” she tagged what looks like her and her mom in a photo.

Reactions: 9
Agree but $5 for 10 minutes? I would think it would come with the admission…

Also, for the lack of food, seriously? I guess they didn’t think they could afford to feed people too..
I would think they would be worried about food wrecking the half ass built tit rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This would be my favorite room. 🤪😂😂😂

Seriously, the cool thing about the mural is that the light switches and thermostat (circled in white) were painted the same as the pooping cat and water. 🤔🤷‍♀️
View attachment 634993
🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop::poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:🐈:poop:
If you’re taking a picture or video in the corner where the rug is, the ass-end of the jaguar is in every shot. (This the first and last time I will ever use “ass-end of a jaguar” in my lifetime!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I like to give an answer, but first who is Resting witch Face? Is it Becky or Summer's girlfriend? Hey you know what, who cares I'm going to go with the triple threat, Summer her girlfriend and Becky, and when they're done watching the Autism Princess the party is at Summer's Shanty Panty Shack (bring your own candles)
Pigaplatypuss's mom!!

Reactions: 11
If you’re taking a picture or video in the corner where the rug is, the ass-end of the jaguar is in every shot. (This the first and last time I will ever use “ass-end of a jaguar” in my lifetime!)
That’s purrfect‼😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Becca is the
"Sister from the same Mister"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, unorganized, chaotic and half of those people were probably looking for Abbie.
A&P as hosts should be introducing themselves and thanking their guests for coming, not weaving in and out of their guests with an “excuse me, coming through” approach. How about handing out business cards or a QR code for a $2 discount that influencers can share with their audiences to get people in the door. Yeah, sorry. Quiet Friday night and I’m home building their brand. 😆

Posted on selfie wrlds page.

Oh Lordy, the dude in the SW-Jax polo admitted there was no big SW sign outside yet. Probably the thing A was complaining about paperwork in a prior video. “Come to our business. Guess where it is!” Big fail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was Hogboys picture of the Grand canyon.

Why? Would someone take a selfie in a locker room?
P trying so hard to relive her teen years. Its quite pathetic that she is living her “dream” off the back of her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think a slimming filter has been used on this picture. Look at her feet. They look like they’ve been stretched out long ways
Yeah, it's pretty egregious when you compare it to the video she posted of her trying it on.

stitch1.png

Like she literally shaved off a hundred pounds. I couldn't get it to look right because the SW photo was so horrendously distorted (huge head tiny little legs).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A&P as hosts should be introducing themselves and thanking their guests for coming, not weaving in and out of their guests with an “excuse me, coming through” approach. How about handing out business cards or a QR code for a $2 discount that influencers can share with their audiences to get people in the door. Yeah, sorry. Quiet Friday night and I’m home building their brand. 😆

Oh Lordy, the dude in the SW-Jax polo admitted there was no big SW sign outside yet. Probably the thing A was complaining about paperwork in a prior video. “Come to our business. Guess where it is!” Big fail.
Miss Piggy must have hit the bottle hard before VIP Night, the Lisp is STRONG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought we both had 23 votes?
When I checked u had 22 and this had 23 which is why I said it was close...looks like in the 2minutes it took me to add the thread there was another vote added to urs...23ins ago and the thread title was ended 24mins ago

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.