Fathering Autism #85 The missing fudge has been found under Pigcillas pudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sad... P shares this on insta-stories. Ab is jumping/bouncing. P is trying to make it look like Abbie is excited and her Bday but you can tell she is upset. That is what she does when she us starting a meltdiwn/tantrum. Once again these worthless shitheads are using their child as a prop. Forcing her to stand on the lawn in a big show so they can take pictures and video.

Don't get me wrong Abigail deserves celebrating her birthday. She deserves it more then everyone in that house combined. But none of it is for her. It is for them, mainly P. Who cares if Ab gets overwhelmed, upset, or has a miserable time. Who cares what she actually wants.

Just like forcing her into the pool and trapping her there. She is less than a person to them. Long as they get that content. They don't care if she really doesn't want to be in the pool that time... people are allowed to nit want to do things they usually enjoy. They don't care if she doesn't want to pose for pictures, or hug and kiss people, or not want to perform tricks like a dog.
Wow. She is signing "bathroom" in this pic. Shows how thrilled she is.
What a waste of money- the signs I mean. But, thats their m.o.- attention whores!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I live in a pretty populated suburb outside of Washington DC and I have never seen birthday signs like Abbie's EVER. I did see a few graduation signs last June since the kids couldn't go to their graduation ceremonies. I think Emily and Crystal will use Abbie and their own daughters as click bait on their new "Butch Homemaker" channel. Crystal is boring as hell and who the hell is subscribing to her channel? What a weird, freaky world these people live in.
Oh my. I assume I'll get pounced on for this, but whatever- I thought Asas sister's kidss were boys. I didnt watch while they were there, just saw pics here.

• Haha
  • Heart
The only reason Emily and family are thinking to move to Jacksonville is because they want to get onboard the money train. Crystal already has 928 subscribers. It is really hard to reach that number in such a short time. As I have said before my son has a YouTube channel (not a family channel). It took him a little under a year to reach that amount and he worked really hard to achieve it. They know that by having Abbie now and then in their videos it will most certainly help her get subscribers leghumpers much, much faster. Once she is more known, getting subscribers it is a lot easier. Of course she will also get a lot of the LGBT community. The part that bothers me the most is the fact that they will be exploiting their children. I am totally against anyone using their underaged children to get views. Imagine how many views Abbie’s Birthday shindig will get. Crystal will be there and let’s see if somehow in that vlog they mention the fact that she has a YouTube channel. I see they have already been swimming at the Massive’s compound. Someone mentioned that they think Crystal would make a better manager for Selfish WRLD. I actually agree with that. I have a feeling Sherry won’t last even 6 months dealing with the circus that is going to be. Crystal has a strong personality and will be able to deal much better with everything. Nepotism runs strong in the Massive’s family. But then again sometimes family and business don’t go well together.
I don't know if the LGBTQ community will be so onboard if they begin to realize or alerted to the exploitation of children. I think Butch Homemaker better be careful how she plans to use this community in her quest to obtain the same wealth as the Maassives. We already know there are some real deranged people on the internet who specifically gravitate to these channels that have young girls. The Labrant Family exploits their daughters and their huge following is because of the 7 yr old daughter who sometimes dances and dresses provocatively. These YouTube families are in need of some serious mental healthcare. Once they see they're able to maintain a pretty comfortable lifestyle through their channels, it is extremely hard for them to understand or care what they're doing will have possible life long repercussions to their children. They have been bitten by the get rich quick scheme and there is no turning back once bitten regardless of who gets hurt in the long run. The Masssives will fight tooth and nail to maintain this cash cow operation named Abbie but eventually it will slowly dissipate and they will be left with properties that will need to be sold off, along with things like golf carts, boats and cars that will either be sold or repossessed. It really isn't hard to see their future.

• Heart
Thread suggestion
Hogsaiah exposed the truck, Ass is saying “ WHAT THE F**K”
This is the winner with 23 votes!!!

I wonder how they got her to stand by herself in front of that big birthday sign? I bet that was some feat...I can imagine she was pretty close to tantrum by the time they got the money shot.
Easy just tie a Dunkin' donut to a string...🤣
I'll be in the corner drinking a margarita, happy birthday Abbie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was the puzzle piece heart really necessary? Uh shes more than autism.
Yeah where's music? The beach? A surfboard? A galaxy to represent that space light she used to enjoy before it disappeared? A pillow? A swing? Any stuff she actually likes? Or even things they claim she loves? Painting? Tricycle? Swimming? Gardening?

She is just autism to them. Just a prop and a keyword. The thing that makes them "an autism family" and therefore special and worthy. but not special and worthy in and of herself. It makes me so sad for her. She could have a much better life.

Even this front yard sign is so stupid. It means nothing to her. She can't read. And if the sign company didn't have any graphics to represnt her interests, her family could have painted or printed some themselves. The only reason the sign is there is to show other people they spent money on it. See, they bought a big fancy expensive sign for Abbie's birthday! Not everybody gets such a big fancy expensive sign for their birthday! The Maasses are a special family! Puke. It's for them, for them to show to everybody else. Not for Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I live in a pretty populated suburb outside of Washington DC and I have never seen birthday signs like Abbie's EVER. I did see a few graduation signs last June since the kids couldn't go to their graduation ceremonies. I think Emily and Crystal will use Abbie and their own daughters as click bait on their new "Butch Homemaker" channel. Crystal is boring as hell and who the hell is subscribing to her channel? What a weird, freaky world these people live in.
Those "Card Your Yards" are big here - might be a southern thing?

Completely agree on the Crystal front. I don’t see traction unless they continually use Abbie..
Also, in the south, these signs are getting to be big business.. Everyone from individuals, businesses, schools, churches, etc., are using them to celebrate events and timelines... A&P would have had better luck investing in a business like this, where they only had to take spontaneous orders and go set up signs and take them down on certain days. They could have used Asa’s new truck and it would have been a business expense.. Way better than Selfie WRLD,.
It's really a smart idea - you don't buy these - you rent them. You tell them what you want, they bring it out and set it up then they come back and load them up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.