Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Piggy loves her pride & joy. Still breastfeeding & coddling baby Boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just wanted to say that I absolutely would not be okay with Abbie being violent towards anyone, especially children and that she should absolutely not be pushed into situations that make her angry or frustrated. There a consequences for actions and if Abbie doesn't know that, her parents do. I would not use having autism as an excuse to behave badly and think it's okay. It is not okay. I blame the parents. I've watched all of their vlogs and I think that Abbie has improved in some ways and regressed in other ways. But I doubt that she will ever stop acting out for Prissy. Everyone is entitled their opinions and I apologise if I offended anyone. I have many years experience of special needs folks and sometimes I get riled up.Soz.
We had very good friends who had a daughter who had a ID and ASD, we all had to watch her as she strangled my son 3 years younger continuously. I had to talk to the school where she was integrated 1 day a week as it started to happen in the school yard. I was called everything under the sun, bullied, alienated by everyone in the school community, my best friend of 45 years who was the aunt of the girl was told if she ever talks to me again she’d never see her niece again. This was 8 years ago and I’m still traumatised. First and last time I ever stood up for myself, still devastated.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been wondering about Paige too. He was repeating "I have a girlfriend!", and she was in the vlogs too. Then *POOF* no Paige. Not even when he broke his toe! I bet Mama Pig now disapproves.....Paige should have been carrying her baby piggy-back and holding his hand through that traumatic injury.
And I really, REALLY wish his roomie would spill the beans. This great friendship they thought they'd have, clearly didnt happen. And I realize that not everyone is compatible, but it still piques my interest!! :unsure:
Maybe Paige seen how much Isaiah was still on the teat and milking it for all it is worth, and realized Isaiah wasn’t ready to grow up. She seems like a really bright girl and definitely will have a lot of opportunities coming her way... I don’t blame her one bit for cutting those strings and running..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but this is IMHO. Net worth also includes assets. No way I believe those numbers unless I saw their tax return. These same sources said Kanye West was worth a billion dollars and that was proven false as well as Kylie Jenner & that has also been proven false. These are actually real stars with money. At best their The MAASS liquid capital is at 6 figures. They will be bankrupt soon. Can’t wait. They are not putting any $$ aside for Abbie aside like the leghumpers think b/c they are banking on their life insurance policies for that.
I agree and their numbers are on the downward turn and I doubt sponsors are lining up. When I heard Asa :poop: say Audible was sponsoring one of his vlogs, I was pissed off. I subscribe to audible which makes me want to cancel it if they associate with this nitwit.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddie...t-paid-youtube-stars-of-2020/?sh=78142aff6e50

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday

Get those votes in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Folks,

Correct me if I am wrong about this. But with regards to them buying all the stuff they do....house, condo, boat, crap from target or the grocery store, ski stuff, golf carts, video equipment, expensive cars, trucks, trailers, and vacations. I googled them not too long ago and their worth and it is my understanding they are literally millionaires. Millionaires. They are what is referred to as trailer trash with money. They are spending like there is no tomorrow. Is it smart spending? Probably not. Are they consulting a financial advisor before spending like crazy? I doubt it. I think both Assa and Priscilla are stupid people. And Isaiah is no bright bulb either. I’m surprised he graduated with honors (?) from high school. But I know they constantly had to monitor him to make sure he actually did his school work. So, yes, he was treated like a much younger child needing to be watched. It’s not surprising he is doing poorly in college and no one is talking about his grades now.

So they are buying all the things we see them buying including going out to eat and vacations because they can. They will tell all kinds of lies and bullshit to justify it but the truth is....all that money is burning a hole in their pocket and spurring on their greed.

The money is not from their good looks, talent, great personality, skill at videography, etc....it’s all because people tuned into their you tube channel to watch their autistic daughter.

They are rich folks. That’s a fact. Whether it will last their lifetime...that’s another story. All of us have heard of people winning the lottery, spending like crazy without any thought to the future or wise investing and end up broke a few years later. But right now....they are raking in a million dollars or more a year from their social media endeavors and I guess Cillas slime life stuff.
Do remember taxes have to be paid out of their income (or should be paid, hopefully their not stupid enough to not be doing this). Their tax bracket is on the high end I’m sure so taxes are good chunk. Assets also include real estate, cars etc. so it isn’t that difficult to reach a mil or two for net worth. I have several family members who on property alone have surpasses a mil for net worth. A & P spend like there is no tomorrow so at that rate they won’t have it long if they don’t slow down, but remember, it’s all for Abbie 🤔

Reactions: 14
So 2 bedroom/2 full bath/2 half bath
Looks like the living areas are big enough on both floors for pull out couches for when the circus rolls into town 😂.
This whole deal is going to be a huge clusterf**k. After all Hogsaiah is #mamasboy
I think I caught miss Pigs say “oh I can’t wait to come here and stay” she all excited when they were all talking about visiting, she’ll move her circus in there and fix everyone breakfast they won’t want her to leave....lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My mind instantly went to the Eagles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

🎼 P cant hide her redwood thighs. And her sweater is a thin disguise. Thought by now, she'd realize- There aint no way to hide her redwood thighs...🎼
It's late at night and P is in the pantry
Looking for a snack to satisfy
But as she stands in her oversized panties
She realizes someone ate all the oatmeal pies

She huffs and puffs upstairs to the bedroom
To give her husband a piece of her mind
She tells him put away that tiny mushroom
Go to the store for more pies and pork rinds

He tells her, look, it’s 4am I’m tired
Deleting comments is such hard work to do
And I thought you said you were on a diet
But that’s to hard when your shoving your snout with food

Cause I can’t hide your redwood thighs
And your sweater ain’t big enough to disguise.
I thought by now, you’d realize
There aint no way I can hide your redwood thighs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just like I have said before, Asshat is always looking for great content to get lots of views. I would never say the following to my son “either you end up having a great time or end up in the ER with a great story”. You can sure see what he is always thinking about.💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🍷🍷🍷🍷🍺🍺🍺🍺🍩🍩🍩🍔🍟🍕🥩🌮🍤
A1CECBDD-9487-4204-BB16-11B82A3FC8AC.jpeg

Isaiah had normal shoes on 👞in yesterday’s vlog so what’s up with that?
8616521C-C92E-4A19-A848-19FFDDE4D3A1.jpeg
We’ll seei next year how much fun P has visiting Golden Boy with h the 3 musketeers living there. She might just well be in for some not so nice surprises,
8FF68E51-C5EC-4BBC-9570-512D3E300F50.jpeg

They are very chummy now, but let’s see next year? For now they must love when A&P come to town and pay for meals. Might not be so happy when they come and stay at their condo with honking Abbie control freak Assa and P that wants everything perfect.
E954EB77-F108-48C2-A61A-F8EE53E9C252.jpeg

Now they can both waddle up the hill.
FBFF5C7A-95B5-40E9-A656-9262DE115C4A.jpeg

A said he spent $100.00 in the store.🏬. Wonder if it was mostly on this?
E25066D6-6995-455E-8BDA-9CF1C20E8EE1.jpeg

I love how A called this a nice little spot. They had to sit at the biggest booth so they’re fat asses fit.
2FF5851B-7494-4C67-9759-492E0998C1AD.jpeg

What’s up with suggestion in the upper right corner? Is my iPad trying to tell me what’s really on A’s mind?
6A75792C-C097-4F20-843D-5AB95CE5457D.jpeg

P takes up half that sofa and that cushion looks like it’s going to sink into the floor.🤣😂
31EFF354-DDE9-4BDE-BCCF-6106F17A4CE9.jpeg

6 faces of a slimy, narcissistic bullshiter. What a creep!!!
AF9395A0-F2E3-40F6-8E4C-A986B42FC6A3.jpeg

4086B3D2-059C-491C-BCE0-2488A0ADDBE7.jpeg
B274912B-03DD-426A-A1BC-2CAC522E593E.jpeg
038F1CE0-A765-4309-BF74-46708E3FC156.jpeg
AD0089EC-2462-4925-8656-3B70DCC6CDFE.jpeg
F4BC7CAD-C0E2-4232-B4CB-A03D8FB0C4E7.jpeg

See what it says in white letters on the wall. That’ll what I think!
7879735C-A1D4-4DCC-9077-44657888D632.jpeg

The circus 🎪 and all it’s clowns 🤡 will soon be arriving to Boone. P dancing and A with his mouth open always telling some kind of BS. Photos are worth a thousand words.
C4A3664D-E4A5-439E-AE07-8FD3CD0242DB.jpeg

Lots of photos. Hope some made you laugh. 🤣😂
C69860C3-0251-4815-89B1-5E17E15A32B8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Piggy said in her LIVE that she is exhausted from working at SELFIE WRLD. She said that 6 of the booths have to be an SW setup, but the rest are on the owner to come up with. The booths the owner comes up with have to be approved first. Imagine the work that one would need to do to switch those booths out. Wow, that's a lot of wasted junk/material just out the door once done.
I will say that I just broke my toe a few months back. I got the same boot, but never wore it because the bottom is so hard that every step sends creates too much vibration. I wore Sanuk flip-flops around for a bit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.