Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat tried to edit out her nose rubbing around 1:24 in the video. But he wasn't fast enough. That's such a gross habit she has.

1611013913537.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get it. Why is it so hard to walk those pups DAILY. Sandy would be so much calmer I think. It's abusive IMO...that beach walk was for our benefit like "see tattle, we walk our dogs!" My greyhounds were rescued from a track in Daytona. I had 2. A boy and girl(both have passed over the ๐ŸŒˆ ๐ŸŒ‰). I walked them daily, on bad days 15 mins in morning and 15mins at night before my shift. They were calm and Happy. He would have more vlog material. Maybe let Abby WORK on PT,OT skills helping walk Maverick. It would at least maybe strengthen her muscles. I'm done. Sorry for the rant
Ass took her and maverick on a walk in a vlog in the old house,all she did was lose her ๐Ÿ’ฉ and kept hitting maverick with his leash! โ˜น

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They boarded the dogs on their ski trip. Probably left Nala to fend for herself and she could have eaten something. ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
๐Ÿ‘‹ Yeah hi. That would be me. Sadly I got sucked into this family's world and didn't think anything of it. I ignored those funny "this isn't right" feelings that came when they started showing off more and more new purchases while A appeared to be regressing. Wasn't until I saw Josh's video that I realised my mistake in watching them which bought me here. Spent all day yesterday catching up. It's been fun!
Welcome, glad you are here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey. Slightly off topic. But why doesn't Assa ever mention his sister!? Do they not get on or something?

Reactions: 8
Thread idea

Fathering Autism #71 Ab skies & rides her bikes for views, we all know this is just FAKE NEWS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asshat tried to edit out her nose rubbing around 1:24 in the video. But he wasn't fast enough. That's such a gross habit she has.

View attachment 391094
I just can't believe he even tries. He gives us so much to work with..and now that dumbass podcast..she sends him a picture of her ass and he's supposed to be excited? choke..not buying it. Hitting the BS button.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have always put red, green, and orange peppers, celery and onions in my sloppy joes in order to get my hubby to eat veggies. He loved them that way. Also helps thems last a little longer.

Must know how to change diapers and bathe her.
I am pretty sure Sybil will be up for the diaper changing! ๐Ÿ™€ Girl probably will wear diapers too just to be just like her BFF Abbie.
ETA: You guyth are making me feel like I need to listen to the podcast! Ugh! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.