Fathering Autism #7 The lies, the scams and the redwood sized thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we talk about her posts a lot, but have we talked about *this* one? LMAO
She couldn't move her arms quick enough... why even post this???

Did a screen capture so y'all could see this without having to get on TikTok. Hilarious.

Also, pretty sure this is the chick Isaiah tweeted about jealously because she got some sponsorship (*edit* or just some free stuff) from DD.

edit: @Catt here's a screen grab so you don't have to bother with TikTok to see how ridiculous her stuff is. This is normal and regular on her page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Did a screen capture so y'all could see this without having to get on TikTok. Hilarious.

Also, pretty sure this is the chick Isaiah tweeted about jealously because she got some sponsorship from DD.
View attachment 91247
As of 2 days ago, this girl didn’t have a sponsorship with DD either.. If you are the “Queen of Tik Toc,” and cant get a sponsorship, I don’t see P getting one either..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I please ask since maybe I’m not picking up on it...why did everyone hate Assa in Jen’s Q&A with him? He didn’t seem as annoying as he usually is on his channel?? What was bad about how he interacted with her? (Although he does seem to be kind of manipulative, idk)

Reactions: 4
As of 2 days ago, this girl didn’t have a sponsorship with DD either.. If you are the “Queen of Tik Toc,” and cant get a sponsorship, I don’t see P getting one either..

Thanks for posting that, Isaiah's tweet from a little while ago made it seem like she got special treatment and he was mad because they get ignored and that girl "just got here".

Reactions: 7

Also, pretty sure this is the chick Isaiah tweeted about jealously because she got some sponsorship from DD.
View attachment 91247
She is so delusional. Lets be blunt, unless you're J Lo, you've got zero business trying to dance side by side with a beautiful young girl. And J Lo she aint.

Can I please ask since maybe I’m not picking up on it...why did everyone hate Assa in Jen’s Q&A with him? He didn’t seem as annoying as he usually is on his channel?? What was bad about how he interacted with her? (Although he does seem to be kind of manipulative, idk)
Personally, it is the way he talks to her. Jen is older than him, and knows first hand what its been like to live with autism and mild IDD, yet he speaks to her in a dismissive manner. And even though he tries to preach acceptance he clearly does not consider her to be his equal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Alright, one more, from today. I’ll stop posting these unless a lot of you want me to keep grabbing these as evidence of her trying to be a 16 year old VSCO girl.
(Really I just know she’s going to start deleting them wants it’s no longer “fun” and her follower count slows down, so I’m archiving some of this now! Lol)

Again, no idea why she thought this was post-worthy. I think another member here called it right saying she’s probably drinking before she posts these 😂 And yes, she's again trying to copy some young kids who apparently all have better eye coordination than she does.

-- also, peep the hashtag: #over30 ... G I R L s t o p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Also, pretty sure this is the chick Isaiah tweeted about jealously because she got some sponsorship (*edit* or just some free stuff) from DD.

edit: @Catt here's a screen grab so you don't have to bother with TikTok to see how ridiculous her stuff is. This is normal and regular on her page.
View attachment 91247
Oh MY....LOL how embarrising!!!!! and the faces she makes while she "dances" CRINGECILLA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Alright, one more, from today. I’ll stop posting these unless a lot of you want me to keep grabbing these as evidence of her trying to be a 16 year old VSCO girl.
(Really I just know she’s going to start deleting them wants it’s no longer “fun” and her follower count slows down, so I’m archiving some of this now! Lol)

Again, no idea why she thought this was post-worthy. I think another member here called it right saying she’s probably drinking before she posts these 😂 And yes, she's again trying to copy some young kids who apparently all have better eye coordination than she does.

View attachment 91256
oh KEEP THEM COMING LOL they are hard to watch but also Funny as hell! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 91256
LOL 😂 🤢 I have never watched any of these until you have been posting them! So thank you, I like to watch the cringe. Honestly I feel some second-hand embarrassment from watching them. I am
24 and I feel too old for tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL 😂 🤢 I have never watched any of these until you have been posting them! So thank you, I like to watch the cringe. Honestly I feel some second-hand embarrassment from watching them. I am
24 and I feel too old for tik tok
Yeah, I just turned 26 and I even feel like I'm too old to have the damn app itself. As soon as you open its, it's a bunch of high schoolers all over the main page. Because, well... IT'S FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS, NOT 40+ YEAR OLD WOMEN.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 91247
I am embarrassed just watching this. What a silly cow.

View attachment 91256
Oh my oh my

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I just turned 26 and I even feel like I'm too old to have the damn app itself. As soon as you open its, it's a bunch of high schoolers all over the main page. Because, well... IT'S FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS, NOT 40+ YEAR OLD WOMEN.
I’m 29 and feel awful having TikTok too even though I’ve never posted just viewed 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh MY....LOL how embarrising!!!!! and the faces she makes while she "dances" CRINGECILLA
Yes!! The faces! She reminds me of competitive cheerleading. Except cheerleaders are athletic, talented, and CHEERING...so they have a reason to smile like that. She looks demented!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

View attachment 91256
The many faces of me? LMAO when does she EVER make those faces? I am dead! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.