Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first Lipstick Mama RANT!! 🐽

I never watch her "live" Lipstick Mama nonsense, but it popped up last night and I decided to watch it for a bit.
I was hoping to grab some funny comments as a suicidal comment popped up along with one from a single mom with no money for her kids for Christmas, as well as one from a woman mourning the loss of her husband and indicating the anniversary of his death was the following day (today)

As expected, the minute she saw the suicidal and single mom comments, she told ASSa to basically go on "comment delete duty...ASAP!
The only comment still up is the one about the woman's husband's, yet 🐷 never said anything to her, a simple, "I'm sorry" would have been appreciated.

The comments could have been real or fake, however, instead of addressing them, 🐽🐷chose to have ASSa delete them. Simply because they interfered with the BIG boss babe making her money.

She could have taken that moment to show compassion to the suicidal woman

She could have offered to send gifts to the woman whose kids would not be getting gifts this year

She could have said something kind to the woman whose husband's anniversary of his death was today

But did she??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All the selfish View attachment 332213did was blow off these women, while some of the leg humpers offered kind words to all of them.

Although not shocking, THAT spoke volumes to me and once again reminded me why I absolutely HATE that selfish, obese, fake, lying piece of tit that Big P is.

View attachment 332210View attachment 332182

View attachment 332185

View attachment 332192
That picture of Priscilla reminds me of the lady from Scary Stories You Tell in the Dark.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Holy crap! She is doing a live and hawking $300 "veagan" makeup brushes. So sloppy that she can't complete a sentence, remember a price and is dropping everything!
This makes me crazy, $300 for vegan brushes?? (means they’re not made from the fur of animals, that is the one great thing about her brushes.).

I only buy vegan brushes and Real Techniques has fantastic synthetic brushes at Ulta store or website, or on RT website. Here’s 4 brushes and a beauty blender sponge for $19.99. They are dense durable brushes that work beautifully.
1606948599194.jpeg

ELF cosmetics also has synthetic brushes that are so good and economical, sold at Target, Ulta, CVS, and their ELF website of course.
I don’t get how people she’s selling to don’t know the market for quality products at a fraction of the MLM ripoff.
No wonder she’s sold $600,000 of product. You need 600 customers (from your half a million FA subs) to spend $1000 each—a set of brushes $300, some voodoo night cream? $200....I made that one up but bet you only need 3-4 products and your $1000 poorer. 🙄😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The face of a boss babe. That's perfect advertising for beauty products right there.
The face of a boss babe. That's perfect advertising for beauty products right there.
That suicidal comment didn't look like a troll. I know it wasn't the best place to reach out for help, but I hope that girl wasn't too invested in the Maasses because if so she probably felt even worse when her comment was ignored !
Okay the disgusting family pajama photo.
Since when is Summer a member of the family. I wonder how her real family feels. Remember when she locked her keys in the car...they all said now she is an official Maass....
Has anyone ever seen her parents?

Reactions: 6
Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate of what they might make in a year? Are we talking like $500,000 or more? I am just super curious!

Reactions: 6
Not sure what they make, but I know they spend crazy amounts.
If I had to take a wild guess together they're in the 200K a year combined area for income.

Not sure of the accuracy but one google search on their income:

1606952107513.png

1606952165482.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Asshat keeps talking about how super busy they are, how they have soooo much they have to get done but in a short amount of days. Over and over. Yet how much do we really see them do? For ppl that are so mega busy, they seem to have a lot of time to hang out and talk in the kitchen, go out to eat, get dunkin and go on golf cart rides.
The stuff that he does show is just basic every day stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary. Not really busier than the average family.
Asshat, I know you’re trying to make the vlogs seem exciting – it’s not working.

I really don’t understand what is with A&P and them forcing Abbie to pet Sandy or Maverick before she leaves for school. Just… why?

Summer got matching Christmas shirts for her and Abbie… ugh.. gag me.

Summer calling Asshat ‘Muscles’… 🤢

My favorite part was seeing the old dog at the Christmas tree place. ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone
It's that time of night again...the time we all wait for with baited breathe...yea forget I said that, just a bit delirious 🤪
22m, I'm starting to wonder what door in hell I opened... well pulling up those big girl panties and getting on with it

1. Wow 48s and bullshit filler already
2. And here we go how busy they are, but all self imposed. Give me a bleeping break
3. Is Abbie actually plopping down on a cushionless area of the couch at 1m36...call a damn upholstery place and fix the tear. Or did she piss or poonami on a different cushion
4. I could pull an Asswipe...let me know in the "comments" what you think it is 😉
5. This is bullshit ... I do not give a tit about the bleeping totes
6. Of course Piggy is helping.....NOT
7. She's crammed into that chair rambling about a pink ass tutu for Sandy...3 words come to mind, WHAT THE duck
8. 3m55s...can everyone say thunder thighs
9. Of course he didn't vlog the "bike" ride🙄
10. Blah blah blah filler
11. Yup Piggy has Abbie dressed so cool, cute and stylish...ok even I can't type that with a straight face🙃
12. OMFG only at the 4m46s
13. So he got Abbie out of her seat at JSA....Everyone say HI ASSWIPE
14. 6m28s.... what a condescending bleeping asshole he is....it wasn't that long ago he was the guy sitting outside in the plastic chair
15. Wouldn't this be the ideal time to teach Hogsaiah how to change a tire or is the golden boy too good for that
16. Spanx aren't working
17. Poor truck... you're supposed to put a blanket down idiot before you put it on the roof of a car to a kid scratches
18. Please don't bleeping sing...well that ruined Rudolph for me
19. STFU Piggy
20. Can already tell this is gonna go on too long
21. She looks like an ass with her pole..fake maternal moment
22. Yup Piggy your almost as wide as the tree
23. Music is annoying and dumb
24. Yup Abbie doesn't elope and look another fake maternal moment
25. Oh my rolls
26. Not even mentioning the "M" word
27. Of course it's Piggys tree
28. Idiots all prepared as usual
29. WTF with vlogging in the freaking dark
30. 7m for the stupid tree saga and I'm sorry I'm sure there are tree farms just as nice a helluva lot closer
31. Thank dog past the half way point
32. Operative word was Summer...you are no longer a student athlete
33. Shaky ass camera again. 🤢🤮bets on how long it is till Sandy fucks with the tree
34. So much bleeping filler
35. After the beep...so bleeping nausea inducing and all about watering tree
36. Things I never want to imagine ...directing Asswipes noodle
37. And those branches are gonna be a witch to hang ornaments off of
The End

The End

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone
It's that time of night again...the time we all wait for with baited breathe...yea forget I said that, just a bit delirious 🤪
22m, I'm starting to wonder what door in hell I opened... well pulling up those big girl panties and getting on with it

2. And here we go how busy they are, but all self imposed. Give me a bleeping break
3. Is Abbie actually plopping down on a cushionless area of the couch at 1m36...call a damn upholstery place and fix the tear. Or did she piss or poonami on a different cushion
4. I could pull an Asswipe...let me know in the "comments" what you think it is 😉
7. She's crammed into that chair rambling about a pink ass tutu for Sandy...3 words come to mind, WHAT THE duck
11. Yup Piggy has Abbie dressed so cool, cute and stylish...ok even I can't type that with a straight face🙃
14. 6m28s.... what a condescending bleeping asshole he is....it wasn't that long ago he was the guy sitting outside in the plastic chair
15. Wouldn't this be the ideal time to teach Hogsaiah how to change a tire or is the golden boy too good for that
16. Spanx aren't working
17. Poor truck... you're supposed to put a blanket down idiot before you put it on the roof of a car to a kid scratches
19. STFU Piggy
25. Oh my rolls
30. 7m for the stupid tree saga and I'm sorry I'm sure there are tree farms just as nice a helluva lot closer
33. Shaky ass camera again. 🤢🤮bets on how long it is till Sandy fucks with the tree
The End

The End
Thanks for the bravery Kermy, you deserve a medal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
P said Nala attacked Summer
Good! Hope she got her good! I know when I try combing or brushing my one long hair won't let me near her belly...I could imagine the blood bath if I tried putting a costume on her!

Hi everyone

16. Spanx aren't working
19. STFU Piggy
25. Oh my rolls
The End

The End
It's Kermy time!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
my thoughts of The NeverEnding vlog:
* Oh look ass is running back and forth from the kitchen to the office and back again for no apparent reason. that's what I call quality content there.
* Abbie's yelping and making noise, we see Summer with her foot near Abbie's body. She's flicking her feet right in front of her, if I was her I'd be annoyed too. I can't see how she thinks this is a fun activity. This pissed me off. Go home Summer.
* Summer got Abigail a shirt so they can be matching. Puke alert I am going to vomit. Abigail Lorraine getting little chunky in the midsection. That donut diet is not helping you.
* Oh what a great dad, putting the princess in her baby chair in the family car to drive her to day care, how cute. Someone is having a little tantrum, it's okay she's going to learn something at school. LMAO that's what the leghumper's think.
* Assa I don't care about your broken ass tire. I really don't need your filler footage of you putting on another tire either.
* Vagisil shut the f up. No one wants to hear you sing Christmas carols. I hope Santa gives you a muzzle this year. I really don't care about you guys picking up a tree either. I don't care about you guys putting up the tree in your house either. And why the hell are you getting into a tree this early it's going to be dead before Christmas.
* Summer do not vlog anything, you suck at it, and believe it or not you're even worse than Isaiah. You're giggling you're laughing at nothing and you're annoying. Please stop and go back to your own house with your own family. I can't believe I used to like her, now it can only take her in small doses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope to God that there was some blood drawn when they put Nala in those pajamas and Ass vlogged it for content. I am shocked they found pajamas large enough to fit Cilly and Ass.
Haha. I saw at target online they go up to 4x. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where do you watch this series sounds like I’d like it
Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark Is a book series for tweens from the early 90s, they are incredible and will start any child on a love of Stephen King/horror.
Last year they made it into a relatively sub-par movie, But at least Guillermo del Toro made the monsters which was kind of cool. According to Google it is currently free on Showtime and Amazon Prime, and Hulu premium. Anywhere else you could probably just rent it on demand for relatively cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is my first time posting but I’ve been a lurker for awhile. Who wants to go bust out Maverick, Sandy and Nala and free them from that ridiculous home with me? I can’t take it anymore with the teases and lack of training!

Tonight’s vlog just really got to me for some reason. I cannot stand their entitled attitudes and I don’t know which one is worse....A or P.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.